Glyconutrient Free Conference Call

BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

The information here was here was for a call that is long passed. There are conference calls on this subject quite often.

Feel free to contact me if you would like information on the next conference call or additonal information on Glyconutritionals.

Comments

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

Hi~ A reminder this conference call is on Thursday.

• Glyconutrients have been found to have a positive effect on many conditions, including autism. So if there are any parents out there with kids on the spectrum, it would be worthwhile to listen to this.Thanks for the heads up.

The information here was here was for a call that is long passed. There are conference calls on this subject quite often.

Feel free to contact me if you would like information on the next conference call or additonal information on Glyconutritionals.

A reminder… This conference call is Thursday, December 13th.

To your wellness…

• Thanks again, Bluedolfin. I did miss it the first time.

Glad you will be able to make this call Mon46. Feel free to invite others to the call.

I’m very interested in feedback. Anyone who listens to the call (or listened to the last week’s call), please tell me what you got out of the call and what you think.

The speaker is great. Unlike some “scientific types”, he is very understandable and has a great sense of humor. I have heard him speak multiple times and I always come away with something valuable. The whole area of Glycobiology is on the forefront of wellness… a huge breakthrough in a previously unknown piece of how the body works.

• Hi Bluedolfin. I just listened to Dr. Murray’s talk. In light of what he said, can you direct me to any specific empirical studies on the effects of glyconutrients on the digestive and immune systems? I especially want to know if glyconutrients are supplements to be taken everyday, or primarily treat conditions as they arise? Thanks! Very interesting talk.

Hi Mon46~ That is great that you listened to the call. Thank you for your feedback.

Carbohydrates/Saccharides are a newer (starting to understand the significant role they play in wellness) than the commonly known Vitamins/Minerals, Amino Acids (Proteins), and Fatty Acids (Fats). Just as with the other nutritional categories, Glyconutrients are necessary for every day functions of the body to heal, defend, and maintain itself. There is also evidence that Glyconutrients supports the body