Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

I desperately need some help, please.....

Some of you may have seen my completely shameless plug for GLiving TV’s forums in my profile.

For those of you who don’t know, GLiving TV is trying to expand their online community and they are offering some great prizes to try and entice us. Last month they gave away a BlendTec blender, and the month before that an Excalibur.

This month they are giving away $1000 worth of Vega products (by Brendan Brazier), and I desperately want to win. I have 18 month old (high raw) twins who are just starting to love green smoothies, and the Vega would just add so much to their diets.

But, the problem is another girl is really upping the competition, and we are neck-to-neck right now. I have been trying to only sign up people who are genuinely interested in participating in the forums, but she seems to have every person she has ever known signing up – SAD eaters, etc. I will be so sad if I lose to her.

So, if you have a moment, would you please take the time to check out GLiving’s forum, and if you like what you see, please sign up and use my username – CRISYN – as your referral. Here’s the link to sign up…. Sign Up Here . Just click on “Apply for One Now” to apply for an account (everyone is approved).

Also, while you are there, check out their AWESOME raw recipe section!

Thanks so much. Jacintha

Comments

• I signed up for ya, Jacintha. Good luck! Maybe someday we’ll be able to give away prizes here! :)

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Me, too…good luck!

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

Just signed up for ya too!

• “But, the problem is another girl is really upping the competition, and we are neck-to-neck right now. I have been trying to only sign up people who are genuinely interested in participating in the forums, but she seems to have every person she has ever known signing up – SAD eaters, etc. I will be so sad if I lose to her.”

Crisyn, I don’t appreciate your inferring that the people I have referred are invalid or not interested in the site. First of all this site is about G living and SAD eaters are welcome. The SAD eaters I have referred are interested in raw foods and green living anyway. Also, many of the people I have referred come from other raw food online communities that I am a part of. And I’m sure it’s not like you haven’t had some random family and friends sign up so you can get more points – it is a contest after all.

i guess what really bothers me is your line about how sad it would be to lose to me. both of us have played this contest fairly, we both deserve to win equally – i am going to be sad if lose, but it’s not connected to who i would be losing TO.

• Allisun,

This is exactly the type of behaviour and comments that will make me sad to lose to you.

You saw that some of my referrals were coming from Gone Raw, so you came here, signed up, and left a nice message for everyone instead of PMing me on GLiving with your concerns.

I genuinely apologize if you are offended by what I wrote, but it wasn’t meant to be an insult to you, just the way you are trying to win.

And, to further prove my point, NO, I haven’t had random friends sign up. The point is to have genuine referrals, not just anybody with a computer.

Jacintha

• Now, back to the lovely people who did sign up! Thanks so much, Ray, Kandace and Spiritedmama! I really appreciate it!

• Well, I thought I should say something, the Free “G” prizes are meant to make it fun to talk to others about living a greener life, which includes organic plant based foods. It’s not meant to make people sad or get in little arguments. So, maybe we should rethink the rules, because living “G” is not about fighting.. it’s about giving and helping each other. Both of you have done an amazing job, adding discussions and bring the sites awareness to others. Thank you to both of you and after the winner is announced I hope you continue. We will have more prizes every week, so if you don’t win this one, you have a good chance of winning another one.

We intend to give away green cars, houses, clothing, trips, food, appliances and so on.. so tons of things are coming. Have fun and enjoy the conversations..oh and the shows..

Plus, thank you to Gone Raw, this is a great site and I wish I was a programmer, so I could add some of the features you have here on G Living’s GreenChefs. I love the enabling everyone to add recipes with a quick search. Nice work..

• Hm. Well I hope there’s no lasting hard feelings between the two of you. At least somebody will win, right?! G Monkey, thanks for the kind words. I wish I were a better programmer, so I could add just half of the features I’ve been wanting to! In time…