Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Beautiful females

Sorry if this is not politically correct, but I am TOTALLY AMAZED at the incredible beauty of the female members of this website (the ones that post photos of themselves anyway). Whatever the age, you all radiate an energy of well-being and you all look so vibrant – I have to say it… Very sexy!

I can’t wait for the first “gone raw get-together”!

Comments

• And to think of the crazy extremes most people go through to get the look and natural beauty found in all the members here. Men and women alike. The one guy who said hes 30 and looks like he’s in his older teens to early 20s. It’s just truely inspiring. Sure some of us have a naturally younger look but this is just something else in a good way.

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

Is Botox raw?

HAHAHA!! Just kidding. ;o)

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Well I would like to say thank you, but you don’t know what I look like! Ha ha!

I like being annonamous(sp.) but am thinking about posting a pic of the real me!

Botox raw, that’s funny!

I look as though I am in my late 20s even tho. I am 39!!

Once I get a picture where I am not making a stupid face, I will post it! Well… we’ll see. ;)

• I agree I love how haapy and vibrant people look on this site. Just beautiful!

• Luna blu – I can’t wait to see a pic of you! I see your avatar on so many posts and I just assumed you were really young but it seems we are the same age!

I agree, EVERYONE here is beautiful! For those of you who haven’t been to the Raw Spirit Festival in Sedona Arizona, I highly recommend it. Wow! Talk about thousands of beautiful radiant people, truly awe inspiring!!!

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

why thank you

• I have to agree. Women & men have a natural glow and beauty about them. =)

• The women really do look so alive, young and healthy I’m still a big time newbie here. Only 2 days in… I will get there too!

• everybody on this site is beautiful

tons of inspiring words, formidable expertise, and yummy recipes, not to mention gregx999’s original prompt. It makes me smile to look at pictures of women and men on this site. Spiritual Food Warriors assemble!

haha, raw food feels great…

• Thanks for the compliment…. is goneraw turning into a raw dating website?!? haha

• I agree—Raw Foodists do look fantastic!

• SarahJSarahJ Raw Newbie

Let’s see…..really nice compliment from total stranger, what’s to think about, yeah, I’m in. Thanks Greg.

• Everyone glows: yummy eyes, yummy hair, yummy skin…you babes are just yummlicious (guys & gals)!

• kundalalitakundalalita Raw Newbie

and thats that a lot of us stopped washing our hair hehe

• Hahaha Kundalalita, that’s funny!

• honeywaterhoneywater Raw Newbie

yey raw foods. :)

• It wouldn’t sound as bad if you hadn’t decided to disclude all the males/in betweens from this mass beauty appraisal. Most everybody here is benifiting from this lifestyle, and I doubt too many of the male kind would confuse any compliments as an act of flirtation. Don’t be shy to give your male peers some love.. C’mon now.. There ya go.. Yeah. Now hug ‘em a little bit.. A little slower.. Yeah. That’s it.. Now kiss ‘em..

Now that’s political correctness.

• jenergyjenergy Raw Newbie

Awww… that’s sweet, Greg. :o) Bliss Pan, you cracked me up. Political correctness to the extreme, hehe…

• But I don’t click on the thumbnails to see the larger photos of the male members. :)

Maybe I should start. There’s probably some good inspiration out there (since I am just starting this raw thing, inspiration is good).

I don’t think I’ve come across any “in betweens” yet.

• is there a get together being planned?

• lol funny and cute sweet forum…yes the beautiful people…all shiny with life, living enzymes and vibrating higher… thanks for noticing and sharing.. Peace be with you! Ps You are ALL beautiful! Much love and Light

• You’re sweet

• This is sweet and disturbing at the same time.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

You’re not so bad yourself ;)

• omshantiomshanti Raw Newbie

greg, good idea, gone raw meet ups, we should organize in our own states! (I met blue dolphin at christmas) . wouldnt it be fun to have an honest to goodness meet up with a bunch of members of gone raw? thoughts? I went to my local meet ups twice, interesting but i didnt “know” any of them before hand…....teehee

Blisspan: hahahahhahahahahawheeze,hahahahahasnort, hhhahahahahahahahahha ow my sides hurt! grin

I find everyone on this site fabulous…..amazing what real food can do!

• Disturbing??? I am disturbed by your comment… I’m not a stalker or anything, just an observer, and a heterosexual male one. :)

But seriously, it’s true. It’s just proof that people who choose to eat only (or mostly) living, plant based food can’t help but to look amazing.

• newbienewbie Raw Newbie

Greg, I agree and have thought the same. I am always amazed at how beautiful the people are here.

• yeah!

• lzhptlzhpt Raw Newbie

Raw eyes! There’s nothing like them. I had a patient last week get started on raw. She’s only about 75%, but I hadn’t seen her in a month and the transformation was amazing! Big eye contact, big clear eyes, beautiful smile. This is happy food! i remember feeling downright giddy by day #3!

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

YAY! You are so right, it IS happy food!! :)