Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Skin Brushing

I have heard many people on this forum rave about the benefits of skin bushing. In terms of detoxing, complexion, general calm, and well being. I would love to try it, but what kind of brush do I use? Would just a dry loofah work? What kind of brushes do you guys use? Do you do circular motions? up and down? Do you bathe afterwards or oil up? Any tips would help.

Comments

• LUV skin brushing! check this link out i really like all the info…..... http://www.naturalhealthtechniques.com/HealingT…

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Go forward Juleskess.Skin brushing is one of the best thing for me.I’ll never stop doing it.Amazing !! I dont have words to descrive the benefits. Your skin is going to be wonderful,and you will never use a cream anymore.Also,it’s one of the best elimination process ever. And after you get use to that ,it will take only 5 minuts to brush your skin in the morning. And thanks Luvmangos,great site !!!

• I read a book on skin brushing about 9 years ago, I was brushing for a while but I stopped because of laziness. I do remember my skin being softer. The brushing really stimulate and exfoliate the skin. Thank you for sharing your beauty secret.

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

Hi Hungry Girl,I hope you come back to skin brushing .

• Lucy: I AM!! I’m not as lazy as before now. And Iuvmangos, thank you for the great link!

• JoescJoesc Raw Master

I will go look for a brush and try it out. Thanks for the link!

• I started doing this about 2 yrs. ago and have never stopped. From the first day I did it, I felt like I was breathing thru every pore in my body!!! I get many compliments on my skin on a daily basis, try it you’ll like it!!!

• Can you sue the drybrush technique on your face?

• I tried it starting about a week ago and my skin look worse. Its very dry now. It could be my diet, but I drink a lot of water. I’m thinking of stopping, but how long do you have to dry brush before you see results?