need to get my feel for raw back!!!

hi everyone!! I was about 80% raw for most of January and February and I felt GREAT! Then during a trip home and midterms, I lost my drive!!! (mom’s homecooking and stress will do it.) I need a little boost from you all to get started again. Share some successful “going raw” stories and maybe I can get the motivation back.

Comments

• juicyjuicy Raw Newbie

Reading David Wolfe’s Sunfood Diet Success System is motivation for me! Give it a try.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

I went 100% raw (2+weeks) and I’ve been able to digest everything for the past 2 weeks. I couldn’t digest anything for 7+ years before this… I thought I had an impossible stomach, or gluten intolerant, or just allergic to… everything? But no, i just can’t handle cooked food. : ) So… cured! Perhaps you’ll be relieved if indigestion plagues you. Oh – and I lost a couple pounds in the past few weeks. We’ll see if they stay off – but I’m guessing that they might, eating high raw! Also, I’m more comfortable around food now – I’m not afraid that temptation will make me overeat. I eat till I’m comfortably full of raw goodness, then I stop. : ) It’s great to have control over my eating, and feed my body instead of my emotions!