Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Volunteers!?

kandacekandace Raw Newbie

We’ve been overwhelmed by the amount of interest the New to Raw forum has generated and want to be sure that all the new folks here are getting insight and answers to their questions. So, we’re looking for volunteer moderators to watch over the New to Raw forum and take time each week to guide some of the newer folks. We know many of you do this already, but are wanting to be sure that all answers receive a response.

Please write kandace @ needmoredesigns.com if interested!

Comments

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Although I’m fairly new to raw as well.. I’ve been doing so informally, and I’ll continue as well.

• bittbitt Raw Newbie

Too new but trying to help because I have gone through lots of dietary changes in my life (vegetarian, no gluten, then vegan).

I just wanted to say I’ve appreciated everyone’s help. Including the fabulous Winona. :-)

• BeTheChangeBeTheChange Raw Newbie

I am traveling a lot over the next couple of weeks, but once I get back, I would be more than happy to do this! Just let me know. chelseamrs@yahoo.com

• Hi Kandace, I sent you an email, but just to let you know, I would love to help out. Thanks Harmony

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

Aww thanks bitt! Glad that my advice was helpful.

• rachel_akikorachel_akiko Raw Newbie

I’d like to help too! :)

• I’ll try my best to help in any question I can.

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Thank you so very much to each of you who has posted and written about helping (and my sincere apologies if you have emailed me and I haven’t responded – we are in the process of sorting through plans and I’ve been waiting for those to solidify to get back to you).

In the immediate present, Zoe has joined on as a moderator of the New to Raw forum and we are excited about everyone getting involved; having so many of you looking out for the new folks in the New to Raw section is so helpful and much needed.

Looking ahead…We are working on a few functional updates to the site and, once these are in place, will be seeking out moderators for each of the forum sections. If there is a section that you’d be interested in, do let me know! I am especially interested in a handful of knowledgeable folks for our other newest category, Health & Beauty.

Thanks again!