11/4/08 would be perfect DATE ;)

Hi everyone, I was just thinking that I’d really love to go to the new Raw restaurant opening in London on friday 11/4. Would be great place for a date. Though there is no one to keep me a company. Anyone interested to go with me? Let me know, could be fun ;) Thanks xo

Comments

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

I’d love to but unfortunately I live in the U.S

• That’s really shame you live so far away but thank you anyway RawKidChef. Perhaps there is someone living a bit closer ;) I suppose you’ve got more raw places to eat out in U.S. I was fortunate enough to move close to London so I’m looking forward to pay a wisit to UKs first raw restaurant fairly soon. You take care and have fabulous life…

Yeah, actually there aren’t many raw restaurants in MD (where I live). To tell you the truth, the only raw restaurant I ever wen to was somebody’s house where they served raw food. It was awesome but it’s hard to remember since I was only about 3 when I went there. Thank you for the offer though! If I was allowed to I would get on a plane and go to London….. lol Have fun at the new restaurant! Let me know what kind of food they have!!

• Oh rawkidchef, I’m in MD as well, and am searching for a raw food restaurant somewhere here, if you hear or know of one, please let me know! Janka Spinka, i would love to go as well, let us know what you delight in!

• deborahanndeborahann Raw Newbie

I have to go to he inner harbor mid month so any info would be great. I usually break all my dietary habits and end up indulging when I travel, but I am slowly getting less “crazy” when I step off the wagon. I also feel like crap, too LOL. Maybe that’s why I am getting better. I’ll have to use THE SECRET and think ” I will eat healthy, live food and feel awesome” and see how that works.

• Well, thanks everyone. It looks like there isn’t so many people from UK in here. Still a day to go :D Never mind I am sure I’ll get to pay a visit to the restaurant shortly anyway. Though it might not be a date :) Hey folks if anyone wants to check it out you know where to find me. Create a great day

I think there are a few people who live in the UK on this site. Just have to remember who they are….........

• i’m sure there are people from the UK. i know zoe is, and i’m sure there were others.

personally i live in san francisco, so i won’t make it, but like lived in london for 3 months in 1997. it was great, i’d love to go back for a visit.