Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Recipe Pictures

kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Until we are able to upload our images of other people’s recipes right on the recipe page, let’s share here in a thread.

These cinamon rolls turned out amazing!

I’ve uplaoded my image free on Flickr and copied the code to show it here, using the small 240px size.

Comments

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

Those look amazing!

• have_merseyhave_mersey Raw Newbie

I was hoping someone would start a thread like this. Especially for the recipes without pictures, but even for the ones that do, it’s nice to see the variation.

• tdgtdg Raw Newbie

those look yummy!

Great idea for a thread!

• FeeFee Raw Master

Thank you Kandace for starting this thread and Im glad people liked my suggestion, unfortunately I never took a picture of the mushroom burgers which started it all off! I hope to add a picture next time I make them though.

• FeeFee Raw Master

These are the chocolate oaty balls I made tonight. I tried to post the recipe but it all went wrong – at one point I had the same ingredient 7 times!! Ill try again another day.

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

they got published fee.

• rawpatiencerawpatience Raw Newbie

kandace, i made those same roles last night and they look almost exactly like your picture, except my frosting is not nearly as smooth. I used cashew/almond butter with a bit of agave and pinch of salt. My frosting was very tasty, but not at all smooth like you picture. I don’t have a vitamix…do you think that’s why? My blender works well for mylk and smoothies, but I sure would like to be able to make things with nuts that don’t seem like nuts, you know?

• kevin7197kevin7197 Raw Newbie

kindaraw- when all else fails I still grab my stick mixer…does the trick every time!

• KhaasLadkiKhaasLadki Raw Newbie

Here’s my ‘Taco Meat Filling’, from the recipe by have_mersey. I shred carrots on top to look like cheese! Fun stuff.

could someone tell me how this works? I copied the link to use for forums and this is what it does…

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

As soon as I get home I’m going to post a pic on here of an amazing sandwich I had last night. 100% raw

• clr-1976clr-1976 Raw Newbie

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29970652@N08/27966…

Here’s my choc torte.. Hope this works..

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

kindraw: I don’t have a vitamix, either. I actually use a very old blender or my food processor, depending on what is clean :).

Khaas Ladk: I fixed your link to show the image. If you hit edit on your post, you can see what it looks like for next time.

• Whoa, that choclate torte looks amazing! Just a small question: What made the top so hard?

• LilEarthMuffinLilEarthMuffin Raw Newbie

that chocolate torte does look amazing! I second nifte thrifte's question.

http://lilearthmuffin.wordpress.com/

• These all look so delicious! I'm just got super hungry!!

• Hello,

Can you post the recipe of chocolate torte please?

It looks so delicious.

Thank you,

Bodyrejuvenator