Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

THANKS SITE WORKING GREAT !!!!!

Whew I am not sure about anyone else but I have missed being here daily. Hopefully everyone will soon see this site is back up and running.

Comments

• rawmamarawmama Raw Newbie

me too! :)

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

OMG!!! Thank YOU RAY!!! I have been so lost without my “raw-fix”...

• SamiliciousSamilicious Raw Newbie

Finally!

• greeniegreenie Raw Newbie

I’m so glad to see the site up again, but it’s still painfully slow for me.

• yeahoo! thank you, ray, apparently, for fixing it. my second week raw was harder without goneraw, i really missed finding something for dinner here every day. i thoroughly combed the web for a substitute, but there is nothing comparable to goneraw out there. nothing a simple and genius, nothing as easy to use, nothing that looks as pretty as this site. thanks! :-D

• kevin7197kevin7197 Raw Newbie

Yea!!! It appears to be back up and working! I agree waterbaby, it’s been lonely in Indiana without my raw community, lol.

• sweetpeasweetpea Raw Newbie

I’ve really missed it too. Great to see it all working again, yeehah.

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

OMG YAY!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH RAY!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

• Thank you Ray. I missed this site sooooo much. I can’t wait to get caught up on everything and see how everyone’s doing.

Update for me:

My herbal books arrived on Friday so I am all set to gather knowledge. Thanks again to Amysue and Humanimal for all of the info.

I have been spending more time with my little nephew (whose mother feeds him french fries and bologna – heavy sigh). I am introducing him to all kinds of wonderful fruits when he’s at my house. Now, when he comes over, he goes to the fridge and picks out whatever he wants and asks me to cut it up for him – so cute.

How’s everyone else doing?

• anngoingrawanngoingraw Raw Newbie

Great! Thank you so very much!!

• AKAAuburnEyesAKAAuburnEyes Raw Newbie

I am grateful to have my access to goneraw.com back and working smoothly again. Certainly has been missed in my day to day routine. Thank you Ray :)

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

Great stuff Kandace and Ray!! Thank you!

• geniusrawmodel23geniusrawmodel23 Raw Newbie

Yeah, it was sad to be gone! Thank for the fix!!! It works great now.

• amysueamysue Raw Newbie

I second what everyone else has said, very thankful to be back. Karuna – hope the books help!

• Sorry, everyone. We were out of the country for two weeks, and just got back last night. We got right on it, and it should be running fine for now. My apologies!

• Ray, you have nothing to apologize for. You guys give and give. Thank you.

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

yes ray, you have nothing to apologize for. Hope you enjoyed your vacation!

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

Yah! Site working again! What exactly was wrong with it Ray? Was it the server?

• Blessed Be x

• Thanks, Ray. Really missed this site. Hope you and Kandace had a fabulous holiday!

• I’m so happy it is back you have no idea, even more to see that I was not alone, I see everybody else had the same problem. I try another website but it is not the same, here I feel like home.

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Fab to see everyone again :). We did indeed have a wonderful holiday – both of our first visits to France. What amazing museums and the farmers markets were incredible!

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Oh thank goodness it’s back. I missed it too.

I tried to search for recipes that I remembered were on Gone Raw… it’s a good thing Google cache’s the pages so I was able to view the cached recipes and make all sorts of things.

Strange how this seems to happen every time you leave the country! Well, at least that is how I remember it.

• greeniegreenie Raw Newbie

Now it’s working well for me too. Keeping my fingers crossed that it will continue. It’s SOOOO nice to have this site back.

Glad to hear you had a good holiday, Kandace. This is an awesome site. Thank you so much for all you do.

• I’m thrilled to have the site back, I hadn’t realised how much time I actually spend on here until the site went down and I was a little panicky and lost…isn’t that what they say, you don’t know what you’ve got ‘till it’s gone? Thanks Kandace and Ray, you help keep raw easy for me.

• RawVoiceRawVoice Raw Newbie

Yipeee!! Thanks so much for fixing it. I love this place!!

• Luna bluLuna blu Raw Newbie

Oh my gosh, don’t do that to me ever again! ;) Good to be back!!:)

• MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

RAY, KANDACE – So glad to hear you guys had a great time in France. Wouldn’t you know it, websites are like teenagers. They start misbehaving the minute you leave town.