Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Kidney and liver cleanse

CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

I wanted to do a kidney cleanse followed by a liver one soon. I’ve found these ones which seem easy enough and I can probably locate all the necessary ingredients. I would appreciate your thoughts on these cleases. Thanks in advance!! Kidney:http://www.the-natural-path.com/kidney-cleanse.html Liver:http://home.bluegrass.net/~jclark/liver_cleanse.htm

Comments

• I was checking out the cleanses, I’m always leary if I haven’t checked it with others as well and since I haven’t done either, I can’t say for sure, but they sound harmless and effective. If you do them, give a heads up on how they go.

• LucyLucy Raw Newbie

I do my liver/gallbladder cleanse and kidney tea cleanse from the book “The amazing liver and gallbladder cleanse” from Andreas Morritz. Excellent in my oppinion.

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

Lucy, could you give instructions on how it’s done? I’d appreciate it.

• southernloversouthernlover Raw Newbie

I want to do the same cleanse ‘Lucy’...but I’m hesitant because it does seem possible that the so called ‘gallstones’, are simply congealed olive oil. They say to drink the mix with beet juice to prove that only the outside of the ‘stone’ will be red, but that doesn’t really mean anything because beet juice and OO will naturally separate. Curious…

• The kidney cleanse looks good enough – using useful herbs to help flush. The liver cleanse is the one i have been reading about over the years and never actually done. Curezone website has lots of contributors about this cleanse if you want more info. I would only do this cleanse if i knew i didn’t have a huge kidney/liver/gallbladder stone problem. I have read many successful accounts on this cleanse and also a handful of not so successful. I am now at the point of opting for herbal liver tonics which support, rebuild and rejeuvenate the liver.

Also the liver cleanse is so regimented, time restrictions etc it puts me off…i feel attaining optimum health should be somewhat simpler, and tastier!! (drinking epsom salts?!! urgggh!!) :-)

• CarmentinaCarmentina Raw Newbie

I’d like to do something with herbs, but they’re really hard to come by here in Italy and I don’t want to spend a fortune on having something shipped that might not be delivered (the Italian postal service generally can’t be trusted!!).