Do you know of any natural dry styling hair gel?

I am tiered of sticking chemical hair gel in my hair. I am looking for a 100% natural dry hair gel that enables me to style my hair. Anyone one have suggestions?

Comments

• Coconut Butter? I use it in my hair. I’m black though, So I use as a moisturizer instead of a gel, but you could give it a shot. http://www.cocopura.com/

• Thank for the idea. I will give it a try.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

This probably won’t answer your question but… I don’t shampoo my hair anymore or use any products. Perhaps that is a good path for you to take, if you’re looking to go all natural. An easy trick to keep the grease down is to squeeze one lemon on your hair and leave it in for 10 minutes before showering, every 1 or 2 weeks. I have long hair so that’s why i need to do this.

• When my husband was a boy in ecuador, his grandmother would pierce a squash pumpkin and it would weep a sticky substance and she’d smear it into his hair to style it. i’ve also heard of this working with bitter asian gourds. maybe mix it with a little aloe from an aloe plant too.

sometimes, in our “new” way of wanting to live clean, simple and free lives, we have to go back to our roots…. good ‘ole grandma…. : )