Kevin Trudeau

Any thoughts on him and what he is talking about? I’m really find him interesting and very helpful.I love his books.

Comments

• spiritedmamaspiritedmama Raw Newbie

I was given his book, but have not had a chance to read it yet.

• koolieaidedkoolieaided Raw Newbie

I read two of his books. The first one was ‘The natural cures they don’t want you to know about’

and I think the 3rd was something about weightloss.

His first book had some good ideas, but the one about weight loss wasn’t very good. It was a copy of the first book mixed with a bunch of weigh loss guidence stuff. Not the best. The first one was really interesting. I try to stay away from the supermarket. He kind of shows you how to shop in the first book…and tells of some of his own experiences. The news and government tried to call him a fraud I think he sold some falty stuff once a long time ago and he was banded from selling products and then he went into writting and books aren’t considered product so they couldn’t file charges against him.

Anyway…if the government hates him that much to target him to bring up his past then I don’t think he’s such a bad guy. He speaks out against what the FDA is doing with the food. So he’s trying to get the word out to America.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Oh, I read his book in December. It made me so anxious about everything I ate… (maybe I am exaggerating). It was definitely “interesting”... His book talked more about alternative health… but since I have been learning EVEN MORE about raw food, I don’t feel like I need to read any more of his books. I liked reading his book… but that was it for me. No more Trudeau books (at least for now). I did, however, have an herbal cleanse in April. :o)

• My mom is really into his books. But I don’t get a good vibe off the guy. He seems nothing more than a slick salesman to me.

• Actually the “faulty” stuff he tried to sell was chalk tablets with a claim they would cure cancer and other life threatening illneses. Hes a fraud even tried get away with a false medical license. Tjeck out: http://consumeraffairs.com/health/trudeau.html http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Trudeau