S-L-O-W

this is the slowest bloody, freakin’ website I have EVER been on! oh my gawd! time for a server upgrade??

Comments

• I absolutely agree! I love this site SO much, but I’d love it even more if they fixed the bugs…

• I believe the server was upgraded few days ago. Since then it has been working pretty good from my end.

• Bananna1333Bananna1333 Raw Newbie

Much better….but still not perfect. I agree, best raw website.

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

It is July 30 and I still couldn’t get on until 10:30 last night. I understand problems but twice I have been dropped from the site while on!! Is there a time limit to being on?

• I have many problems getting onto the site OFTEN, as well. Usually first thing in the morning or late in the night, for me. It drives me nuts! I need my goneraw friends and discussions…and recipes! :)

• there is no way it was just upgraded. still painfully slow. i cant even get on, on certain days! ugh..

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

Hang in there, friends! The server has indeed been updated and we have been working steadily on fixes to keep Gone Raw humming with all of the new traffic.

• beanybeeganbeanybeegan Raw Newbie

I don’t even try to get on Fri.-Sunday. To much stress and wast of time. Wont it be nice when all is taken care of. Guess we need patience. PATIENCE! I NEED PATIENCE!!!

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Kandace, you probably are already aware of this, but just in case you aren’t . . . the Active Discussions on the Home Page is not updating as soon as an entry is posted. The most recent topic as I am writing this shows posting an hour ago. I’ve just refreshed the page, so it’s the latest as I am keying in. I clicked on Forums and then View Recent Posts and there are 4 more recent posts. I have 2 Gone Raw windows open at the moment, and just clicked back to the Home Page. The fifth post just showed up and the Home Page list updated with all five at once.

Yes, Beany, we all need patience. Reminds me of what my grandmother occasionally said . . . “Lord, please grant me patience, and HURRY.”

• Reminds me of what my grandmother occasionally said . . . “Lord, please grant me patience, and HURRY.” HILARIOUS!!!

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

I am again experiencing difficulty accessing the site in the evenings. Last night beginning a little after 10:00 EDT I simply could not log on. I had no problem accessing other web sites.

• couldnt get on today “page could not be displayed” at 2 pm! good grief.