going raw to end MS, IBS!

chicorychicory Raw Newbie

Hi there! I am 27 but feel 70. I have had terrible IBS and celiac all my life, but was just diagnosed at 23. In January I was also diagnosed with progressive MS. I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired! For about 7 years now i have eaten only whole, unprocessed foods, with little success. After the celiac diagnosis, I gained 20 pounds, yuck! My doctor advised me to eat lots of brown rice.. well…. guess that did it! I need to learn how to live off raw veggies without getting terrible intestinal problems. I hope I can get some insight here. Thanks!

Comments

• shgadwashgadwa Raw Newbie

Hello There!

Good for you!

Go to www.herbdoc.com and order his five day bowel Detox.

That is the best thing to do before starting a raw food program. it will CLEAN YOU OUT.

He also has other formulas…his super food is great. He has a cayenne tincture which is good. Ask for a catalog and his CD about health. He is a raw foodist too, by the way. He has been known for using his incurables program to help people cure themselves of any disease.. cancer, AIDS, you name it… He helped people cure the incurable.

His doctor’s office was the office of the ‘walking dead’ because the doctors said these people would die months before they went to Dr. Schulze. I think Doctors tell you how long you have to live…because they generate fear. Whether they want to or not, it comes naturally.

• chicorychicory Raw Newbie

It’s worth a try! I’ll do anything to keep my marbles and stay out of a wheelchair.. too much traveling to do. Those MRI pictures are a real wake up call. Hey, you’ve got spots on yer brain! I just keep thinking it’s an immune response. Just has to be connected to the celiac somehow, and the right things going in could make it go away or keep it in remission. I am worried that the detox will bring on severe MS symptoms though. If it is really bad I can’t go to work, which is a problem. Anyone else with immune disorders here? How was the detox for you? Oh, I’ve been about 90% raw for 3 weeks now, can i do it slowly, or should it be done all at once. I’m just really scared I’m going to get too ill

I have studied intensively on health and nutrition but I have no knowledge about your problem…

I am SURE the incurables program would help. For someone like you, it looks like you NEED Superfood and lots of juices.

Also, you can go to www.herbdoc.com and click on the education link and the ask Dr. Schulze a question link…talk about your problem and ask him for advice…

It is not likely you will get a reply soon MANY MANY people ask questions.

Thanks! I just sent him a whole slew of questions.

slew???? As long as the slew is raw…...

Slew sounds too much like stew.

Well, I just noticed that you recently joined GoneRaw….WELCOME!

Also, I have been and will be praying for you, whatever that means to you, I do not know.

You really look like you need a touch from the Lord and he is faithful.

My heart pours out to you! It is very sad to see people like you, so broke down, with health problems…like such. This has always grieved me but it gives me something to pray about..

I am GLAD that you are doing something about your health problems! Many that I know, have SERIOUS health problems but they would not listen to me if I told the,m. I have talked to some…. They just keep eating and doing, waht made them sick.

stew… ewwww! haha! cute. Thanks you’re a real sweetie

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Chicory, welcome to our community. I’d like to make a couple of suggestions. First, search on this site for information that is already in the forums on these topics. Click on the Forums tab and then enter celias in the search box. From there you can see the entries that include celias, and can choose appropriate threads to review and ask questions. Also, if you can rename your post so it more specifically reflects your concerns you might get more responses. Hope this is helpful.

Let us know how you are doing as you continue your raw journey. This is a very caring community.

As I recently found out…to change the title, move the mouse cursor over the title and then click on edit.

• Hey chicory. I was diagnosed with severe IBS about 3 1/2 years ago and its what started me on my path here. I recommend cleansing to the highest extent. You may want to try colonics- theyre very gentle, just water. I would still get random IBS attacks up until I started a cleansing regime (I fast 4 times a year, with the change of season), plus im currently on a juice feast. I have been attack free since doing this, and I feel that I get greater benefits from the food than I would have by doing diet alone.

• WinonaWinona Raw Newbie

chicory – one of the people who posts frequently on here, user 123, has MS. She could probably give you TONS of information.

Also, I HIGHLY recommend considering saving up money to visit the Hippocrates Institute. These are doctors who run a raw food healing center. They do blood tests on patients, helps them improve their diet based on their body type. Since you’re facing a debilitating condition that you’d like to avoid through diet, I strongly recommend that you have them assist you to find the BEST raw diet with all the nutrients necessary, then stick to it. I really wish you all the best!