Traveling to Raw Spirit Fest '08

Hey guys!

Just got a volunteer ticket to this years Raw Spirit Fest. woot woot! I’m soo stoked I’m going.

How is everyone getting there, where are ya coming from?

I’ll be driving from the Bay Area, CA, to Bakersfield to stay one night with family, then off to Sedona the next day. Might be doing some business in Bakersfield to make some spending money ;)

If anyone wants to caravan from CA, let me know. Or look out for me, I’ll be in a blue MINI :)

One more month!!!

Comments

• Awesome!! I’m in San Diego and didn’t want to go it alone so I’ll consult my schedule now and see what I can come up with!

• I going by train!

Starting out in Shittsburgh, PA with a six-hour overlay in Chicago, IL, then arriving in Flagstaff, AZ! It’s going to be magikal! I’m actually going to AZ two weeks before the festival, I’ll be hanging out in the hostile…so if anybody else is going to be there early or is going to be in the hostile you should definitely contact me!!

• Lagston: I have a lil group going to the Raw Spirit Festival. We are leaving from Santa Cruz.

• Ohh sweet! What day/time are you guys planning on heading down?

• The clock is ticking…I’m starting my journey on the sixth!! That’s six days away!! SO EXCITED!!!

• MOTHMOTH Raw Newbie

I’m envious! You guys have a fantastic time and please tell us all about it when you get back!

• queenfluffqueenfluff Raw Newbie

I wish I could go but I can’t afford it. Everyone who is going be on the lookout for a group of people doing raw almond leafletting (cornucopia.org). You should see a cute little almond character named Almy like my icon on the buttons and flyers! Please support them! :)

PS. I designed Almy the Almond!:)

I hope everyone who is going has a great time!

• I’m going! so excited…just happened to be in town (well, Los Angeles, close enough!) and am heading down by car with my sister and mom (my mom is the one resposible for my raw-foodism at age 5!). Would love to meet up with anyone going. Where is everyone staying? We don’t have any accomodation yet.

• Lagston – oh, I wish I could go, but there’s no way. I’m tempted to caravan with you from the Bay Area, but my daughter just started school, and I’m searching for a job, and we have no money nor time vacation time left to spare. :(

I hope everyone has a wonderful time and fill us in on your adventures. :)

• My seat has been taken! My fiancee’s brother will be coming with me. I’m soo stoked. Maybe we’ll turn him into a raw foodist ;) We don’t have any accomodations yet either. Don’t know what we’ll do.

Does anyone know if there is an age limit for volunteers?

• Langston. I think you have to be 18 to volunteer. I’m not sure though, try calling them. Oh and we are leaving Tuesday Morning! Day after TOMORROW!!!!

• Seat available from Bakersfield to Sedona. Room available as well, approx $200 split.