Member search feature?

RCBAliveRCBAlive Raw Newbie

I was just trying to access someone’s recipes and their name starts with a “P” and it will take forever going through the pages. Am I missing something? Is there a quick and easy way to do this?

If not, I hope that in the new and improved website you plan on including a member search feature! It would be a big help. Thanks for your consideration.

Comments

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

I usually scroll through the threads and look for where they have posted a response. From there click on their name, which will bring up their account, with a listing of their recipes.

• BluedolfinBluedolfin Raw Newbie

RCBAlive~ That would be a great feature. A while back someone also suggested at least having alphabet links so one can click on a letter and jump to that page.

An alternative to emtpdmom’s suggestion, the names of all the people who have posted on a particular page of a particular thread are posted in the upper right of the page under “Voices” under the green tabs.

• evergreenevergreen Raw Master

hi RCBAlive..in the address bar of your browser,you can type

http://www.goneraw.com/account/show/ (persons name here) ...hit enter, and their page should come up:)

i agree a name search feature would be a big help:)

• I was actually thinking about that last night about forum pages. I never remember the exact name, nor what category it is under. I guess I just need to work on my memory!

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

You mean poemomm?