Unable to post recipes... HELP

QTLaylaQTLayla Raw Newbie

For some strange reason I have not been able to post recipes… I have tried 3 times and failed… I am logged in, I did check the box to publish and hit the save button… what’s up??

Any Ideas!

QT

Comments

• rawforhealthrawforhealth Raw Newbie

are you putting photos on? I too had trouble posting recipes and was told that there is a temporary glitch that will not allow you to post recipes unless they have photos.

• I too am frustrated with the fact that we are not able to post recipes unless a photo is attached. I believe they were trying to work out this glitch back in September, it’s now November and the problem still exists without any explanation from anyone. I hope someone views this post and can give us some answers.

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

I even have a photo attached and can’t post recipes. It seemed to work only when I used the photos from iphoto versus my digital camera.

• QTLaylaQTLayla Raw Newbie

Hi All Just tried a simple recipe for my Moist Chewy Dried Cranberries… only 3 ingredients… simple instructions… sheesh! I guess I will post it at http://forums.delphiforums.com/rawsupport/messa…. anyone interested can get the recipe there.

rawforhealth: no I have not tried to add recipes… I am lucky if I have time to read & post here… LOL

3relefords: I did have luck posting a few recipes when they first changed to this new site… but not in the last week… and no photos tried at all.

RawKidChef: thanks for the info but no time to take photos and upload them anyway…. :(

Thanks for the replies… maybe someone will take notice of this thread!

QT

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Yea, but the only way you can post recipes on here in the short term is with a photo. I think Kandace and Ray are working pretty hard at transferring the system to a new computer to fix the problems.

Hi RawKidchef

Thanks for this post… at least I know that it is being worked on as we speak… yay!

QT

Still unable to post recipes… so far I have 8 unpublished recipes in my profile… I will not be posting recipes here until someone assures me the bugs are worked out.

Meanwhile check http://forums.delphiforums.com/rawsupport/messages for any of my recipes.

Blessing to All

QT