Hand Moisturizer

ras-saadonras-saadon Raw Newbie

I need a strong hand Moisturizer, i work with sand, dirt and carton so my hand sometimes get very dry, I was wondering if there is a natural oil or some other natural product I could use.

Comments

• ZoeZoe Raw Newbie

hemp oil’s the best moisturiser I have ever used.

• mjmackeymjmackey Raw Newbie

I just started using coconut oil. It has worked great so far : )

• ras-saadonras-saadon Raw Newbie

anything else? we don’t have hemp oil in Israel, no hemp products at all to be honest.. its illegal, grr!!

• I use raw Shea Butter. I have incredibly dry skin and this stuff really works! It doesn’t taste good at all, though, and it has to dry for a few minutes after you apply it.

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

If you blend coconut oil with aloe vera gell it’s a really nice moisturizer.

• I find a blend of things works best for me. I have chronic dry skin and a light moistureizer just gets sucked right in or evaporates if I don’t have a heavier oil to seal it in. Coconut oil alone leaves me dry and tight. I mix coconut and jojoba or avocado oil to smear on, and then shea butter to seal it in. Or I sometimes mix all of those together. I also always have little mister bottles of water and colloidal slver to mist my skin, then I cna put a heavier moisturizer on to seal in the moisture.

Earthworm herbals has some wonderful creams, butters, and salves that are great for sensitive skin, even eczema and psoriasis.

http://www.earthwormherbals.com/