Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Can't Log Into My Account

Hi Everyone,

My real username is bronwyn, I just created this alias so I could post about this issue. I can't seem to log into my account, it's stating my account doesn't exist?? Help!

Comments

• CalebCaleb Raw Newbie

Reset your password. That is what I did. I think you click on forgot password to do that.

• i would but it's telling me my account doesn't exist?

• daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

Ok, so I finally got my password reset, but now can't find my recipes or my recipe box. Anyone know where that is?

• daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

I found the answer to my own question. If you use the track button you can see all of your forum posts, favorite recipes and posted recipes. I hate to be an ingrate, but I liked the old site better,:(

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

You should be able to log-in again by choosing "reset password." If you are having troubles, please write and send your username and email address that goes along with that username (and also your new email address if this has changed).

Please note also that this is not the end look of the site! We wanted to get the improved functionality up right away, but are still working on brining back features and re-creating pages (like the home page).

• I had to make a new account. It refuses to send me a new pasword reset for my old account.

And the new account email ended up in my spam box, so it took me a while to find that one. But, alas, nothing at all for my old account. Hopefully my old account will eventually come back cuz I had a LOAD of recipes saved in my recipe box.

Formerly known as Pandorra.

• I just created a new account. Formerly known as 'sweetpea'

I'm confused now because I forgot about my recipes. oops

• Well, it appears I have access to my old recipe box. I just searched out Pandorra and looked at the profile and all my recipe box is listed for all to see! HA! But, I guess that is good cuz now I can see my recipe favorites...as a voyeur...

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

Click "My Account" at the bottom of the home page, and scroll down till you see "favorites" and click "recipe". You can't currently see your published recipes because the site isn't finished yet :)

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

I could not log in either and the email sent to me when I tried to reset my password also went to spam. It took me a long time to find it. Not only that but I find the specifications on the 'change password' page to be random and waaaay to particular. It took me three tries for the page to recognize the the state. I didn't do anything different each time. The password security also was to strict. I'm sure many people like to have very secure passwords but for me to include a number, punctuation, capitalization and letters was abit much.....and I like secure passwords.

• I wanted my recipe box for my OLD account. Which I found. And transferred all my favorites to my new account.

Bye bye Pandora, I guess. I will now be Pirawna.

Some of the favorite recipes listed for Pandora weren't evne recipes that I picked as favorites. Like Ants on a Log..lol. I pretty sure I would never need that in my recipe box.

It's all good...

• i finally got mine sorted out too. it took me a while because mine was in spam as well. also-the site kept telling me i had already used my free log in attempt when i only clicked the button once.

• in addition, whenever i post a comment in a thread a window pops up and says: Database error: user 98075 not found in {subscriptions_user} table!

most times my post doesn't go through and i have to post it again.

Just a note to anyone that isn't seeing an email after clicking "reset password" - it is likely that the email either was sent to spam or address in the system is not the one that you are currently using. If you've checked your spam, please write me with your username, current email address and desired password and I'll reset this all for you.

kandace at needmoredesigns.com

Thanks for your patience! Once all of these updates are in place, Gone Raw is going to be a better and more stable website for everyone. Growing pains, growing pains....

• i'm not able to log in either by resetting

it says my account doesn't exist

so i created this alias also...

where to write to to fix...i also can't seem to find the log out button either...

thanks for your help!

• evergreenevergreen Raw Master

hi SimplyBeing..here is the link to log out http://goneraw.com/logout

i copied it to my profile page so i always have it until they are able to fix the site, as i am automatically logged in whenever i visit

oh, and RawKidChef mentioned a 'my account' button on the home page?...i don't have that either:(

• RawKidChefRawKidChef Raw Newbie

I don't have the My Account button anymore either, evergreen. But when you're online if you click your name in the list of "Who's Around" you get taken to your page and can view/edit it from there. :)

• thanks for the log out link and tips

i tried editing my name from my profile but it wouldn't let me...

would still like my 'old' profile back...

any way to do that? any one?

thanks!

:)

SimplyBeing: Read my message above - I'm happy to help you get your old profile back.

• I too have had to create a new account, due to an email change. But I'd like to be able to access my old account, nanamensah. Please help me with changing my email on my account and getting a password that works!

-kirstin (nanamensah)

thanks , RawKidChef...i noticed that feature is only available if i am logged in...B4 you could click on your own or anyone else's avatar or name and go to their profile page

hi again SimplyBeing... i just want to check to make sure you requested a new password since the site has changed...as you know EVERYONE has to reset their password to use their old account on this new updated site.

see this page http://www.goneraw.com/story/welcome

i will post a step by step process in case anyone missed this:

1.log in using your old account name and password

2.it will say...sorry unrecognized username or password.did you forget your password?

3.click 'request new password' (or) 'did you forget your password' and fill out the email or username info for your old account

4.click e-mail new password...it should say 'further instructions have been sent to your e-mail'

5.go to your e-mail( check spam box if you don't see it) the e-mail should say replacement log in information for....(your name)..and click the link to log in.

6.when you are back to the site using this one time log in link (which will expire if you don't use it today), reset your password.

if you don't get the e mail, contact ray or kandace directly

hopefully this will help you or someone else trying to get their account back:)

• Did everyone have to either create a new account or get a new password? I did...I created a new account and then found out about the old account and just resetting the password. It threw me for a loop. I knew to expect some changes, but not one that doesn't let me log in!

hi meganthevegan....yes, EVERYONE has to reset their password on this updated site!...in the welcome link i added above, ray says:

Welcome!

Posted November 12, 2008 - 1:11pm by ray

This is the all-new Gone Raw website!

We are under some serious, heavy construction. It will be a few days until everything is resolved. Meanwhile, we wanted everyone to be able to get in and see the recipes and discussions as quickly as possible, even if we haven't yet gotten everything looking perfect yet.

Please note that you will not be able to log in with your old password! Instead, you will want to request a new password, which will send you an email that will help you get a new one. Or your old one - it's up to you. But that's the only way we could keep everyone's user accounts in a secure fashion.

If you get completely stuck, please write to rbrigleb (at) gmail (dot) com, and I'll do my best to help. Please note that both Kandace and I are terribly busy, both with our "day jobs" and working on this site, so if you are able to log in, please try first to ask for help on here! But we don't want anyone to get stuck, we'd like to help.

Thanks for your patience, and we hope in time to make this site much better than the old version!

this was on the home page for a couple of days last week, but now i don't see it anywhere, i am not sure if people still see it when they visit the site,and i'm thinking lots of members might be missing this very important fact:)

• Still can't view my recipes that I have created. Will that information be listed on my profile soon or is there anyway I can view all my recipes without searching for them individually?

• Thanks Evergreen!! I didn't even notice that track icon.

• is there a way to log out?

or are we permanently signed in?

just curious.

you are welcome bronwyn:)

hi gourmet_auteur...here is the link to log out http://goneraw.com/logout

it may help to copy it to your profile page so you can find it until the site is fixed, as i believe ray knows of this problem:)

hi bronwyn....right now our published recipes are all mixed in with everything else if you click "track" on your profile...but kandace stated in this thread http://www.goneraw.com/forum/my-recipes-and-forum-comments-are-gone they will once again show up on our profile page when the site is finished....you can subscribe to any topic or recipe you have created in the meantime to track comments:)

update..the subscribe option is temporarily turned off http://www.goneraw.com/forum/anybody-else-getting-subscription-emails-topics-you-are-not-following