Is anybody else getting subscription emails for topics you are not following?

I seem to be getting a lot of emails for all of the topics listed on Recent Forum Posts even though I'm not subscribed to these. I clicked feedback and sent a message a few hours ago but I'm still getting MANY emails. Is it just me?

Comments

• Sorry about that. I had no idea this would be happening! I'll try to fix this today.

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Ray, I've subscribed to several topics but haven't received any emails. Not a problem, just thought you'd like to know.

• kaikai

Thanks for fixing it but now I'm not getting any gone raw emails at all. Though this is a better problem to have than too many. :)

• evergreenevergreen Raw Master

oh..hehe is that what is supposed to happen with things we subscribe to?...no e- mails for me either... i have 'subscribed' to all 41 of my recipes in case anyone has a question, but i saw them in that 'track' feature instead:)

• Well, until I've figured out how to specify the conditions under which the emails go out, and sort out why some folks are getting too many messages, I've turned that feature off.

You'll still get emails when you reset your password and such, but I want to be sure folks can decide if they want to get emails regarding their subscriptions or not, and can opt out of them at any time, before I have that going. It's just polite!

(But yes, I we do plan to let folks get emails regarding topics and recipes they're "following" at some point, it was a much-requested feature in the past.)