Search suggestion

MeditatingMeditating Raw Newbie

It would be nice if the advanced search included the option for ALL search terms to be in the search rather than any of the terms.

I am trying to find a post from several months ago. There is no way I can narrow down finding it because all the terms I remember in there might appear in many forums. It is unlikely they would all appear in many forums.

I just don't have time to go through the list that is returned when any of the wearch terms are included because it is HUGE.

Comments

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

I agree wholeheartedly. I tried to figure a way to string terms together, but was not successful. It would also be helpful if we could narrow the time frame, like in a Google Advanced Search. That being said, I think we all have to agree the features that Kandace and Ray have added in the last few weeks are fabulous.

Maybe if you put here what you remember of the post it will jog someone's memory and they can point you to the thread.

• kandacekandace Raw Newbie

We appreciate the suggestion, Meditating. Unfortunately, though, this isn't going to make it onto the to-do list in the short term. You are able to search by phrase, which may help. Or, of course, by keywords.

Cheers,

Kandace