Just Saying "Hello"

I'm a 23-yr. old female. I am currently battling bulimia but determined to be healthy and well by way of raw.

Comments

• waterbaby12347waterbaby12347 Raw Newbie

Hello, welcome and here's hoping for YOUR raw success at being as healthy as possible!!! smile

• zinfandelzinfandel Raw Newbie

Howdy! I think you will have some great successes. When transitioning it is best to let your body eat whatever it wants. It is probably nutrition starved and will relish the good nutrient dense raw foods.

After your body adjusts you can start playing with ratios of fruits/veggies/fats.

You'll do great and your mental attitudes should change too. Remember that with positive thoughts you have the power to totally change your life.

• leahcelesteleahceleste Raw Newbie

I think you will love the way you feel on raw food and hopefully it will make the bulimia a thing of the past. Good luck to you and use this site for support and as a resource!

I also suggest reading raw food books for inspiration and support. Myself and others here can give you lots of recommendations if you want them!

• Hello and Welcome! I am new here myself and there are so many great sources of support on this site. Don't be afraid to ask for help!

Wishing you lots of light and health!

r4r

• derrycklderryckl Raw Superstar

Hello fruit, and welcome. Hope you stay here and have fun with us.