PMT And raw

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone conquered their Pmt symptoms by being raw. I suffer terribly two weeks of the month. Mainly suicidal tendencies, crying for no reason and having no hope in life. Amazingly the other two I am a different person. I have been like this ever since I remember. I came across raw food and was thinlking that it may help me. But am finding staying raw pretty tough when I am down. It would be great to hear if anyone overcame this and what they did. Am at a pretty low point right now and am trying really hard not to let it get to me. sorry for the gloomy post.

Peace and Love

Hanna

Comments

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

I have not been in the place where you are but I hope you can overcome this. I'd try doing alot of juicing and eating greens during your 'happy' times and perhaps that will offset the down times. I've had mood struggles before and raw helped me cope with stress although I think it wasn't nearly to your extreme.

Keep us posted on how you're doing! I hope you the best!

• I think the Master Cleanse would be really helpful to you. Tom Woloshyn has a great book on it. Getting the toxins out of your body from the years of bad food, environmental and emotional pollutants we all are exposed to in some form or another apparently has helped a lot of people with depression, mood "disorders," and psychologic challenges. Also getting rid of parasites is supposed to help alot. Tom's book touches on that some, too.

Best wishes to you!

• troublesjustabubbletroublesjustabubble Raw Newbie

aspire, I have a question about parasites.....how can you do a cleanse specifically for that that's all natural? I've been thinking for a while that I might have parasites but I'm not sure and I don't know how to treat them.

Also, nice to see you:) A couple of my friends and I started a community garden in Raytown. It's hard work but really amazing! You should check it out sometime..