A day in the life of my Raw lifestyle

KristensRawKristensRaw Raw Newbie

I’m always asked about what a day in my life looks like with respect to Raw. So, I thought I’d share a few things.

First and foremost, your choices are abundant on this diet. You can eat a lot or a little. It can work for everyone! And, I mean everyone! You can do this a variety of ways.

I have to admit that it varies tremendously for me. There are days when I eat nothing but watermelon (and I’m always going to the bathroom to pee! haha) and there are days when all I eat are bananas (fortunately, I don’t make any monkey sounds even with all those bananas)...then there are the days that I can’t seem to get enough Raw desserts…yummeeeee! With that being said (written actually) here are things that helped in the beginning when I was new to Raw and things that help my clients.

Here is what worked for me…

Start out by picking just one day a week to eat 100% Raw. You’ll see how easy it is and how amazing you feel that you’ll be excited to do that more than one day a week, maybe two to three days.

After that, you start increasing to one week straight, then two weeks, then up to a month (leaving a little wiggle room here and there, for times you just “can’t” do it, perhaps due to social situations). Just find what works for you. The reason this plan worked better for me, as opposed to the method described above for gradually adding Raw food into each day’s diet, was that I was finding it too hard to give up the addictive cooked food. I found that, if I had even just a little bit of cooked food in the course of a day, it was a slippery slope

Comments

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

Great info Kristen, thanks for posting. Even after being raw for quite a good while, I still got some nice tips outa this!

:-)