Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

PurelyRaw USA Tour

chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

I am so excited to finally announce...

The PurelyRaw USA Tour!

(link click here)

It's been in the works for nearly two years. It's gonna be Great!

See you soon,

Chris

Comments

• Nothing in GA? Very disappointing...

• It says on the site that you have a stop in Baltimore, MA

MA= massachusetts

MD= maryland

I'd welcome a trip to MA though!

• While I would love to see you in Fresno, CA - I think I could swing a drive to Modesto (or maybe even SF) - I can't wait to see the dates for your CA stops!

• carrie6292carrie6292 Raw Newbie

And, no NY???? Upstate NY is missing out on so much! Ugh!!!! Have fun on the tour!

• You need to add Kansas to the list!

• chriscarltonchriscarlton Raw Newbie

Hey everyone, there's no need to be upset. The town list is not set in stone. There is a place on the RSVP/Info Request Form to suggest additional towns.

MA, GA, CA, NY, KN, it all sounds good to me! I only need 8 folks for a class to be feasible.

• JoyceHJoyceH Raw Newbie

Wow, this looks great! I'd seriously come down for an event/class in Mass (or another nearby State like NH) I live in Vermont and feel it would be worth the drive down. I'd love to learn some really tasty recipes by Chris!

• gratefultobegratefultobe Raw Newbie

Hi silystarrfish, Let me know if you decide to come to the Modesto event. Thats where I live and it would be great to meet you. I am going to see if I can get a meet up going here. There was a huge number people interested but no one has done it yet.

• FeeFee Raw Master

Go if you can get there guys - I went to one of Chris' raw food demos and it was a fabulous day and SO much yummy food.

• gratefultobe: how is the cheap, not sketchy hotel/motel/campsite situation in/near modesto? I don't know anyone who lives closer than a few hours from there north or south. It is a three hour drive from my small fresno county town, so I'd probably be looking at two nights - I will probably look online, but would like to know if you have any first-hand experience

• oh, now that I'm looking, Fresno has been added to the list. I'm still interested in any info you have to share, but if the fresno stop is a date that works for me, I'll be attending that - it is only an hour drive for me. definitely do-able in one day.

• I'm located in Eugene and would love to help in anyway!

• gratefultobegratefultobe Raw Newbie

Hi silystarr, You know, I cant think of any camp grounds close by but there is every range of hotel you could want. It seems like the 1 hr. drive would be nicer than 3 but as it gets closer let me know ok? I'd be happy to help.

• Chris,

Are you actually going to be in Washington DC itself, or in the outer 'burbs? I don't drive, is the reason, and I hope you can find someplace in DC itself for your tour.

• Chris,

I'm moving to the Washington DC area hopefully by the end of July. I would love to meet up with you on your tour there. How exciting.

Raw Librarian,

I will be living in the suburbs of DC in Virginia. If you are not too far away I would be willing to come and pick you up and give you a ride if location and timing works out I would be happy to do that.

• LimeLady,

What a sweet offer! :-) :-)

Let me know if I can be of any assistance in filling you in on raw/veg things in this area.

• Raw Librarian,

Thanks. Once I get settled there I will be interested in finding raw/veg things, pot-lucks etc. Do you know about The Raw Spirit Festival that is taking place in a park in the suburbs of Maryland the end of August? I'm planning on going to it.

• LilEarthMuffinLilEarthMuffin Raw Newbie

It sounds like its going to be fun!

I wish you were coming over here to Ohio though :)

I was considering a stop in Strausburg, OH. I had my first "Raw" meal there at the Lotus Lodge with Lawanna Rine. She's is super duper fab and a dear dear friend. We have shared some amazing spiritual experiences together. Of course, Lawanna is a spiritual experience, wearing gold metalic spray painted tennis shoes at 88. Where are you?

• Come to Austin :)

You can check out Daily Juice! Borboleta Living Foods Cafe, The Whole Foods Market Flagship Store, Wheatsville Coop, lounge in the sun at Barton Springs, run or Bike along town lake, watch a move at the Alamo Draft House, (not raw but totally awesome!), Austin trumps Dallas any day :)

• LilEarthMuffinLilEarthMuffin Raw Newbie

I live in a small town near Youngstown. But if you came anywhere in ohio i would make my mom bring me up where ever you may be :)

• Let us know if you decide to swing through Raleigh, NC... Have a great tour!

I've had a bit of interest from Raleigh. Being a former ENC resident, Raleigh is special to me. I'd love to do a class in front of the Clinique booth in Carrytown Mall!!! ha ha or better yet down in the food court. Wanna Help Lobo?

• daniefondaniefon Raw Newbie

I have sent two emails trying to register for events in Dallas, but haven't gotten a response. I did see the message requesting that I email directly. Are you having trouble with registration through the website? Also, I don't think the dates are listed, is there any way to find those out? I would be interested in volunteering if I am not working on the days. Thank you!

Hey daniefon/Daniella,

I got both of your emails. Check your email spam/trash folder. Since we have had no prior correspondence your spam blocker got me.

Thanks for posting about this, You are not the only one!!!

Cheers,

Chris

• Chris,

If you're interested in Raleigh, I've got a few places that would love to have you. I don't have any contacts in cary town mall, but I've got a few locations and a meetup listing of over 250 raw foodies who might be interested. Just email me with the details at andrewjheintz@gmail.com.

• germin8germin8 Raw Master

Great to know... hopefully we'll be able to attend one... or at least I'll pass the word on... Thx.