1 year high raw

Hi, I'm Ginny Fisher. I'm a 62 years old newly retired RN, and an avid reader, beader and hiker. This is the beginning of my 2nd year on a high raw diet. I'm about 85% raw and feeling awesome. I started the raw diet to treat my arthritis and it has done that and more. I've lost a pesky 35#, my joints are doing well, my energy level is high, brain fog is gone, GI upsets are gone. I love raw! I've even started a raw blog. It's new, but growing all the time. Come check it out. I'm at I'm still struggling with how to eat out and socialize and stay mostly raw. It's getting easier, but I still have slips. But I hang in there and learn. Nothing tastes like raw feels!

Comments

• enjoyed your post Ginny!! I'm just starting out and your positive energy and comments were great!

• That's so exciting to hear. I am VERY new to this forum and I want to succeed at eating raw vegan. I am finishing up my pre-reqs for nursing school and have been that much more inspired/motivated to go this route after learning what I have learned so far in school because it simply makes sense for the body physiologically. I look forward to hearing more from you on your experiences! What is your blog address? I would like to follow it. :)

• emtpdmomemtpdmom Raw Newbie

Good morning, Ginny, and welcome to Gone Raw. It's exciting to see medical professionals join in. I was excited when you mentioned your blog, but, alas I can't find it. Might I suggest that you enter your blog URL on your user profile? It would make it much easier for GoneRawers to find.

Congratulations on your retirement (teacher here . . . retiring in one more year . . . I think), and on your fabulous raw journey. It's always exciting to hear first hand the maladies that raw can remedy.

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

Hi Ginny and welcome! What's your blog address? My Mom suffers from arthritis in her wrists and I think your story would really help inspire and motivate her.

Swayze