Crudessence, a lovely raw organic restaurant in Montr

JoyceHJoyceH Raw Newbie

Hello! My husband and I had a lovely 2 days in Montr

Comments

• JoyceHJoyceH Raw Newbie

bump ;-)

• That stuff looks SO good. I want to go to a raw restaurant but i think the closest one is in San Francisco. Maybe when my husband gets a job one weekend we could go out there and go to the beach :D

• AVLAVL Raw Newbie

My brother lives in Montreal, about a 5 minute walk from Crudessence! He's also raw, so he has the advantage of going there whenever he wants...lucky!

• The food there is definitely tasty, but also extremely fatty. Just about everything there is made out of nuts and sweetened with agave nectar, which is possibly worse for your health than corn syrup. The food might be tasty, but healthy? I don't think so. It's just another business trying to make it.

Now that the masses are starting to realize the business world has been serving them food that isn't, entrepreneurs are now "marketing" food as healthy and lying to us as they always have and probably always will... I doubt that restaurant food will ever be healthy. People who have what it takes to make it in business are apparently not the kind of people who are caring and compassionate.

If Crudessence really cared about people's health, they would not be using agave nectar.