Hello Beautiful!

It looks like you're new to The Community. If you'd like to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

Any Raw Atheists?

The question was asked for Muslims and Christians, so I have to ask. Are there any Raw Atheists out there?

Comments

• Great question! Ha ha ha

• Definitely! :)

• Absolutely! I put my faith in people and nature

• Me :D

• Good to see I'm not alone ;^)

• There was a thread started a while back for Atheists & Agnostics. Seems to be quite a few on here :)

http://www.goneraw.com/node/17702

• swayzeswayze Raw Newbie

Me as well.

Swayze

• Me too.

In the beginning MAN created God.

• And the Devil too!

• Glad to see a lot of Atheists If your in the San Diego area (Shameless plug coming) why don't you join the Humanist Association of San Diego Tuesday nights at 7 PM @ the Cafe Libertalia in Hillcrest for some Coffee and Conversation

• elizabethhelizabethh Raw Newbie

atheist here (at least when it comes to a personal god), vegan, about 50-75% raw depending on the day/season.

• So are you saying you have to believe to be 100% raw

• coconuttycoconutty Raw Newbie

Meeeeeeee :)

@Ultrasaurus - I like that... "In the beginning MAN created God."

• I'm agnostic, not atheist. I've searched for YEARS and all answers led me to that certain 'God' being created. You're right, Ultrasaurus. Glad to see a thread like this!

• You could say I believe in God, but not in the way, say, Christians and Muslims do. I mean who really knows? And he's (why'd we even start refering to dieties as "he" anyway) certainly not out to punish us or ban us from sex. When you look at life seperate from established religion--it becomes pretty clear that while perhaps they hold nuggets of truth, they are largley scams and definitley man-made.

In other words, I'm not anti-spirituality, just anti-established religion (which are essentially all cults).

• superfood2superfood2 Raw Newbie

Definitely don't have any imaginery friends or beings!!!

• IsisDCIsisDC Raw Newbie

Born Again Atheist Sept 04!

I sometimes attend pagan events for the youngest, she's 14. She likes the community of circle rituals.

• cuddlescuddles Raw Newbie

I am not an atheist.

But I seriously dislike organised religion

• I agree with cuddles in many respects. Many eastern philosophies hold truths that we can see in the here and now, however my position on the afterlife is agnostic.

• Meditate most days and other days I just plain old day dream about life and death and physical and consciousness and smiles and then I like to eat some raw some not, live and breath and try not to levitate too much. Zoom.

Jehovah Witnesses like to visit me every month or so because I love talking spiritual stuff, even though I'm a solid agnostic.

If a raw foodist is someone that eats at least 75 percent raw then I'm a raw foodist.

Best Wishes, Gil.