Raw Oats?

I love oats!! Where can I find a source of raw oats for use in the many recipes found here and on other raw blogs/books?

Comments

• I dont know where in the world you are, but if you're in europe - I know Kate magic used to and still I think sell them on her website: rawliving.eu

if you're in the states or around I think maybe therawfoodworld.com has them.

Hope you find your oats!

• GlitterGirlGlitterGirl Raw Newbie

How can one tell if oats are raw? I've seen oat flour that says its "stone ground" - does that mean no heat has been used to process it? I'd rather not order online if I can find it at my local health store :)

• I guess call and ask the company.

the thing with raw food products is that you cant actually ever tell if its truly raw, because there arent really laws and certifications for branding your product ''raw''. and there is such a hype and sale in writting raw on your product.

• Yep, call or e-mail and ask. Be specific, lupeholes are the samfais best friend. I've seen it happen.

• Paul BPaul B Raw Jr. Leader

I buy from a company in Georgia called Homegrown Harvest. http://www.homegrownharvest.com/oatgroats.html

I like the 10 lbs size.

Best.

Paul