1. 3/4 C raw almonds; 2. 2 table spoons sesame seeds; 3. 1,5 C pitted dates; 4. 1/4 C raw cacao powder; 5. 1/2 C strawberries.
1. Soak almonds in warm water over night;
2. Process almonds in food processor, combine with pitted dates and process again;
4. Combine this mixture with sesame seeds and cacao powder. Mix it well by your hand;
5. Shape this mixture into a bar. Refrigerate for 1 hour, cut this bar into 1" thick slices. Use strawberries for decoration. Bon appetit!
Preparation time: 20-25 minutes, makes 4 servings
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2016 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!