2 cups almond pulp
1/2 cup almonds (sprouted)
1 cup raisins (soaked overnight)
1/2 cup dried papaya (chopped, soaked overnight)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean (ground)
2 tablespoons honey
1. Prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays of ice.
2. Boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1/2 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds.
3. Drain almonds quickly through a colander and plunge colander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately).
4. Remove almond skins.
5. Blend everything except papaya and 1/4 cup raisins.
6. Transfer to a bowl and mix in the papaya and 1/4 cup raisins by hand.
7. Form into cookies.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
What a lovely cookie surprise! :)
Digests in 4 hours.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
DreadlocksClaireT - 5 hours 45 min ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 3 days 1 hour ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 3 days 9 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 4 days 11 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 6 days 6 hours ago