2 cups almond pulp
1/2 cup almonds (sprouted)
1 cup raisins (soaked overnight)
1/2 cup dried papaya (chopped, soaked overnight)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean (ground)
2 tablespoons honey
1. Prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays of ice.
2. Boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1/2 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds.
3. Drain almonds quickly through a colander and plunge colander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately).
4. Remove almond skins.
5. Blend everything except papaya and 1/4 cup raisins.
6. Transfer to a bowl and mix in the papaya and 1/4 cup raisins by hand.
7. Form into cookies.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
What a lovely cookie surprise! :)
Digests in 4 hours.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 5 hours 33 min ago
Need guidance to start kadaknath chicken farming in HyderabadJensenBreck - 6 hours 42 min ago
Suggest Fertilizers for Maze CropsJensenBreck - 6 hours 44 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 1 day 3 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 1 day 5 hours ago