2 cups almond pulp
1/2 cup almonds (sprouted)
1 cup raisins (soaked overnight)
1/2 cup dried papaya (chopped, soaked overnight)
1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean (ground)
2 tablespoons honey
1. Prepare a bowl of water with 2 trays of ice.
2. Boil some other water, turn off, and soak 1/2 cup sprouted almonds for 7 seconds.
3. Drain almonds quickly through a colander and plunge colander into ice-water (this stops cooking immediately).
4. Remove almond skins.
5. Blend everything except papaya and 1/4 cup raisins.
6. Transfer to a bowl and mix in the papaya and 1/4 cup raisins by hand.
7. Form into cookies.
Sweet Adeline's ThoughtsBy Sweet Adeline
What a lovely cookie surprise! :)
Digests in 4 hours.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 6 hours 34 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!ClaireT - 6 hours 36 min ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 6 hours 39 min ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 3 days 7 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 4 days 16 hours ago