Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
Yield16 1-inch squares
3 cups dry almonds (soaked and re-dehydrated or unsoaked)
2 tablespoons coconut oil (warmed)
2 cups almond butter
¼ cup coconut oil (warmed)
¼ cup agave nectar
1/3 cup coconut (shredded)
½ cup unsoaked cashews (chopped)
½ cup raw granola (optional)
1. Combine first 2 ingredients in a food processor until creamy to make the almond butter needed, or you can use store bought. However, if you are making the almond butter solely for this recipe, you can add the whole amount of coconut oil (2 tablespoons + 1/4 cup).
2. Blend the next 3 ingredients in the food processor.
3. Add coconut and chopped cashews and pulse until well combined. You want to keep pieces of cashews intact.
4. Spread mixture into a wax paper lined loaf pan.
5. Top with raw granola and place in fridge to firm up.
6. When firm, slice into 1” cubes.
Damzlfly's ThoughtsBy damzlfly
I came up with this after a visit to my local raw cafe and tried their version.
It was so good!
And I think mine is comparable, if not better! :)
Pour mixture into individual tartlet pans and top with granola.
Line 9” inch pie plate with granola to form a crust and pour in almond mixture. Top with more granola and firm up in fridge.
Top with fruit puree.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)javisbbrown - 5 hours 23 min ago
Wholesale Nike Air Max 2018 Running Shoesryliuh - 18 hours 48 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (firstname.lastname@example.org)demasdarvina - 22 hours 44 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)demasdarvina - 22 hours 49 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 1 day 23 hours ago