Rating3/5 (from 2 ratings)3
Yield1 serving of Almrridge or several servings of almond milk
20 almonds (soaked for at least 12 hours, peeled, blanched)
3 tablespoons almond meal
1 cup water
3 scoops stevia extract
1 teaspoon alcohol-free vanilla extract
1 tablespoon virgin coconut oil
Seeds from 3 cardamom pods
1. Mix stevia extract with water until it’s diluted (3 stevia scoops [the scoop that comes with it] makes this recipe pretty sweet, so you may want to reduce the amount of stevia you use depending on your taste preference).
2. Put the almonds, almond meal, and stevia-water solution into the blender. Blend until you get almond milk (if you’d like, add vanilla now so you get vanilla flavored almond milk).
3. Strain mixture with cheese cloth or fine meshed strainer, placing milk in jar or container and remaining pulp in bowl. You can add more water to the almond milk if the consistency is too strong for you.
4. Once you have your bowl full of pulp, add the vanilla (if you haven’t already done so), coconut oil, and seeds from the cardamom pods.
5. Mix together and enjoy (you can also mix in some of your almond milk depending on how thick you like your almrridge/almmeal).
Malika's ThoughtsBy malika
This recipe is easy to make and is perfect for those on the transition/anti-candida diet.
If you have to peel your almonds or make almond meal/almond flour from scratch, it only takes about 5 minutes to make.
It has a very Indian flavor and texture very similar to the Indian dessert, ras malai.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Sensitive teeth since bring rawClaireT - 20 hours 6 min ago
Dreadlocksstreem26 - 1 day 3 hours ago
Diet and Exercising for Weight Loss!!!streem26 - 1 day 4 hours ago
Pueraria mirifica - Fountain of Youthlofms - 2 days 6 hours ago
Edamame education neededlaurad - 4 days 32 min ago