1 to 2 ripe bananas
1/2 apple of your choice
Handful of raisins
2 to 3 dashes of cinnamon
1 to 2 tablespoons liquid (water, nut milk, etc.)
Maple syrup (to drizzle) if desired
1. Mash banana in a bowl with the needed amount of liquid to get a nice “soupy” consistency.
2. Thoroughly mix in the cinnamon. If making larger quantities, it would probably be easier to just blend this part up in the food processor!
3. Cut 1/2 of an apple into small (1/2 inch) cubes.
4. Mix in the apple, along with the handful of raisins, into the banana “oatmeal” base.
5. Drizzle with maple syrup if desired. Eat. ;-)
Coconutty's ThoughtsBy coconutty
I think this makes a wonderful alternative to grain based oatmeal.
Hits the spot every time!
And always satisfies my cravings for oatmeal!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 10 hours 26 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?anewme - 11 hours 31 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 1 day 14 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 1 day 14 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 2 days 29 min ago