1 to 2 ripe bananas
1/2 apple of your choice
Handful of raisins
2 to 3 dashes of cinnamon
1 to 2 tablespoons liquid (water, nut milk, etc.)
Maple syrup (to drizzle) if desired
1. Mash banana in a bowl with the needed amount of liquid to get a nice “soupy” consistency.
2. Thoroughly mix in the cinnamon. If making larger quantities, it would probably be easier to just blend this part up in the food processor!
3. Cut 1/2 of an apple into small (1/2 inch) cubes.
4. Mix in the apple, along with the handful of raisins, into the banana “oatmeal” base.
5. Drizzle with maple syrup if desired. Eat. ;-)
Coconutty's ThoughtsBy coconutty
I think this makes a wonderful alternative to grain based oatmeal.
Hits the spot every time!
And always satisfies my cravings for oatmeal!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 54 min 57 sec ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 1 day 9 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 1 day 12 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 1 day 15 hours ago
so lonely in Green Bay, WIsabrinag - 1 day 22 hours ago