1 to 2 ripe bananas
1/2 apple of your choice
Handful of raisins
2 to 3 dashes of cinnamon
1 to 2 tablespoons liquid (water, nut milk, etc.)
Maple syrup (to drizzle) if desired
1. Mash banana in a bowl with the needed amount of liquid to get a nice “soupy” consistency.
2. Thoroughly mix in the cinnamon. If making larger quantities, it would probably be easier to just blend this part up in the food processor!
3. Cut 1/2 of an apple into small (1/2 inch) cubes.
4. Mix in the apple, along with the handful of raisins, into the banana “oatmeal” base.
5. Drizzle with maple syrup if desired. Eat. ;-)
Coconutty's ThoughtsBy coconutty
I think this makes a wonderful alternative to grain based oatmeal.
Hits the spot every time!
And always satisfies my cravings for oatmeal!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 2 hours 26 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 2 hours 27 min ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 2 hours 28 min ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 1 day 9 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 4 days 14 hours ago