Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
½ cup apricots (sulphite-free)
½ cup water
1½ cups cashew nut (finely ground)
½ cup finely ground nut (I used Brazil)
1 tablespoon cinnamon
¼ cup flax seed (finely ground)
½ teaspoon nutmeg
3 apples (blended then strained)
1 tablespoon agave (or to taste)
½ cup raisins
1. Blend the apricot and water in a blender, then strain out pulp through a regular plastic strainer. This won’t work with sulphited apricots as they are not nearly as sweet and this mixture is to be used as a sweetener.
2. I ground my nuts beforehand because my food processor is not the greatest but if you think yours can handle it, ground them up first before adding the next ingredients.
3. Add the apricot sweetener, the next six ingredients, and the apple ‘pulp’ (which after straining, should still be quite moist). Blend until you get an even texture.
4. Shape into cookies.
5. Take the apple juice that is leftover from the straining and spread a little on each cookie to give it a ‘shell’ after dehydrating.
6. Dehydrate at 115 F for 12-18 hours.
Violet.eye's ThoughtsBy violet.eye
These are so tasty and have a nice creamy texture.
I had a couple warm out of the dehydrator and knew that they were a success.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
HEMP OIL AND CBD PURE OIL FOR CANCER , PAIN RELIEF , AND MANY OTHER DISEASESromanovi - 5 hours 44 min ago
jackfruitClaireT - 21 hours 40 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 4 days 52 min ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 5 days 2 min ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 5 days 5 min ago