Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
½ cup apricots
½ cup water
1½ cups cashew nut (finely ground)
½ cup nuts (finely ground)
1 tablespoon cinnamon
¼ cup flax seed (finely ground)
½ teaspoon nutmeg
3 apples (blended then strained)
1 tablespoon agave (or to taste)
½ cup raisins
1. Blend the apricot and water in a blender, then strain out pulp through a regular plastic strainer. This won’t work with sulphited apricots as they are not nearly as sweet and this mixture is to be used as a sweetener.
2. I ground my nuts beforehand because my food processor is not the greatest but if you think yours can handle it, ground them up first before adding the next ingredients.
3. Add the apricot sweetener, the next six ingredients, and the apple ‘pulp’ (which after straining, should still be quite moist). Blend until you get an even texture.
4. Shape into cookies.
5. Take the apple juice that is leftover from the straining and spread a little on each cookie to give it a ‘shell’ after dehydrating.
6. Dehydrate at 115 Fahrenheit for 12-18 hours.
Violet.eye's ThoughtsBy violet.eye
These are so tasty and have a nice creamy texture.
I had a couple warm out of the dehydrator and knew that they were a success.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)javisbbrown - 1 hour 59 min ago
Wholesale Nike Air Max 2018 Running Shoesryliuh - 15 hours 24 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (firstname.lastname@example.org)demasdarvina - 19 hours 20 min ago
Buy Quality Real And Novelty Passports,Driver's Licenses,ID Cards (email@example.com)demasdarvina - 19 hours 25 min ago
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 1 day 20 hours ago