Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldMakes 2 dehydrator trays worth of bars
2 cups oat groats (soaked overnight)
10 small apples (peeled)
¾ cup unpastuerized raw honey
½ cup raw agave nectar
¼ cup cinnamon
1. Process together soaked oat groats, peeled apples, honey, agave nectar, and cinnamon.
2. Taste to make sure it is sweet enough or not too sweet as you add the honey and agave nectar. You could also add some raisins if you like.
3. Spread evenly over two teflex dehydrator sheets.
4. Dehydrate at 115 F for 8 hours. You may want to score them so that they break into the shape you want.
5. Flip onto mesh sheets and dehydrate for another 6-8 hours until desired moistness or dryness is reached.
Green girl's ThoughtsBy green girl
Great bars for the kids!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 7 hours 24 min ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 day 6 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 day 6 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 day 11 hours ago
Sensitive teeth since bring rawsandnesspeak - 1 day 16 hours ago