2 to 3 cups quinoa
7 dates (soaked)
1/2 cup apricots (dried)
1/2 cup walnuts (crushed)
1/2 cup raisins
Agave (to taste)
2 tablespoons cinnamon
Few sprinkles of vanilla bean
1. Sprout quinoa, which takes about 2 days. Put in a large bowl.
2. Add chopped walnuts, raisins and chopped apricots.
3. Process apples, dates (save soak water), agave, cinnamon, and vanilla bean. Use date water to make mixture a creamy texture.
4. Add processed ingredients to bowl of quinoa and mix well.
5. Serve in pie pan or individual bowls.
Naturalkandy's ThoughtsBy naturalkandy
This is a wonderful dessert. Like an apple pie.
You could throw a crust under it if you want. I enjoyed it without.
Perfect holiday or potluck dish!
Easily made without the added nuts.
Just so versatile, simple, and delicious. Close your eyes and savor the flavor!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 3 hours 40 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?anewme - 4 hours 44 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 1 day 7 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 1 day 7 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 1 day 17 hours ago