2 to 3 cups quinoa
7 dates (soaked)
1/2 cup apricots (dried)
1/2 cup walnuts (crushed)
1/2 cup raisins
Agave (to taste)
2 tablespoons cinnamon
Few sprinkles of vanilla bean
1. Sprout quinoa, which takes about 2 days. Put in a large bowl.
2. Add chopped walnuts, raisins and chopped apricots.
3. Process apples, dates (save soak water), agave, cinnamon, and vanilla bean. Use date water to make mixture a creamy texture.
4. Add processed ingredients to bowl of quinoa and mix well.
5. Serve in pie pan or individual bowls.
Naturalkandy's ThoughtsBy naturalkandy
This is a wonderful dessert. Like an apple pie.
You could throw a crust under it if you want. I enjoyed it without.
Perfect holiday or potluck dish!
Easily made without the added nuts.
Just so versatile, simple, and delicious. Close your eyes and savor the flavor!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
On and off RawCreativelycc - 34 min 45 sec ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?Creativelycc - 49 min 13 sec ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 3 days 11 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 3 days 11 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 3 days 22 hours ago