3/4 cup apricots (dried)
3/4 cup Brazil nuts
Pinch of salt
Pinch of cardamom
1/2 cup black currants
1 tablespoon coconut (shredded)
1. Soak dried apricots in warm water overnight. Soak Brazil nuts for 1 hour.
2. Process Brazil nuts in a food processor. Add cardamon, salt, pitted apricots, and process again (save few apricots to make cream).
3. Divide this mixture into 6 parts. Shape each part into a triangle (about 1/2 to 1 inch thick).
4. Process currants and saved apricots in a food processor.
5. Spread apricot-currant cream on apricot-Brazil nut triangle. Put another triangle on top of first one, and spread cream again. So you have one piece of a two-layer cake.
6. Do the same with the rest of the triangles and cream.
7. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving or eat right away.
Yulia_Yulia's ThoughtsBy Yulia_Yulia
Easy dessert. It will take you 15-20 minutes to make it.
Hope that you will enjoy this cake. :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Fruit Juice Pulp?Mayank - 9 hours 21 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 21 hours 31 min ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 day 20 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 day 20 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 2 days 1 hour ago