1. 3/4 C dried apricots;
2. 3/4 C brazil nut;
3. A little pinch of salt;
4. A pinch of cardamom;
5. 1/2 C black currants;
6. 1 table spoon of shredded coconut.
1. Soak dried apricots in warm water over night, soak brazil nut for 1 hour.
2. Process brazil nut in a food processor, add cardamon, salt, pitted apricots and process again (save few apricots to make cream).
3. Divide this mixture into 6 parts. Shape each part into triangel (about 0,5-1 inches thick).
4. Process currants and saved apricots in a food processor.
5. Spread apricot-currant cream on apricot-brazil nut triangle, put another triangle on top of first one, and spread cream again. So you have 1 piece of two-layer cake. Do the same with the rest of triangels and cream.
6. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours before serving or eat right away. Enjoy!
Yulia_Yulia's ThoughtsBy Yulia_Yulia
Easy dessert, it will take you 15-20 minutes to make it. hope that you will enjoy this cake:)
to view this recipe with more photographs visit: http://real-meal.ru/index.files/cardamon_cake_english.html
to see more recipes go to http://real-meal.ru/index.files/cook_book_english.html
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Should we supplement on a raw diet.ClaireT - 23 hours 31 min ago
Greetings All!LolaQuiz - 2 days 7 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaire Turnip - 3 days 23 hours ago
HELPPP! RAW VEGAN GIRLS ONLY!Claire Turnip - 1 week 2 days ago
Which should I get - Omega Vert VRT330 or Omega 8006?Claire Turnip - 1 week 5 days ago