Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
2 teaspoons lemon juice
Water (to desired consistency)
1. Peel and pit the avocados.
2. Slice the apples in half from the top down, and use a melon baller to remove the seeds.
3. Peel if you don’t want anything chewy in your pudding (I left mine on), and chop into large pieces.
4. Place everything in a food processor or blender and puree for 2 to 5 minutes, adding water a little at a time, until very smooth and a bit fluffy. Add more or less water to reach the consistency you like; I stopped when it was similar to yogurt.
5. Serve by itself, over fresh berries or fruit, or on your favorite raw cereal or granola!
KhaasLadki's ThoughtsBy KhaasLadki
A yummy pudding or mousse-like dish with a nice, yogurt-like tang.
It’s great on grawnola, fruit, or eaten by itself!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 2 days 15 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 5 days 18 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 6 days 18 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 6 days 18 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 6 days 23 hours ago