Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
2 teaspoons lemon juice
Water (to desired consistency)
1. Peel and pit the avocados.
2. Slice the apples in half from the top down, and use a melon baller to remove the seeds.
3. Peel if you don’t want anything chewy in your pudding (I left mine on), and chop into large pieces.
4. Place everything in a food processor or blender and puree for 2 to 5 minutes, adding water a little at a time, until very smooth and a bit fluffy. Add more or less water to reach the consistency you like; I stopped when it was similar to yogurt.
5. Serve by itself, over fresh berries or fruit, or on your favorite raw cereal or granola!
KhaasLadki's ThoughtsBy KhaasLadki
A yummy pudding or mousse-like dish with a nice, yogurt-like tang.
It’s great on grawnola, fruit, or eaten by itself!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 21 min 12 sec ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 11 hours 47 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 1 day 7 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 5 days 2 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 5 days 2 hours ago