Rating4.3/5 (from 8 ratings)4.25
Yield2 small pies
1 cup almonds (soaked)
½ cup cashews (soaked)
½ cup sesame seeds
½ cup pecans
½ cup dates (pitted)
½ cup raisins
2 tablespoons honey or agave nectar
Pinch of salt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Frozen bananas (sliced and peeled before freezing)
2 tablespoons coconut flakes (for the crust)
1. Grind all the nuts together with dates and raisins.
2. Add vanilla extract and sweetener of choice (honey or agave).
3. Knead and form a crust. Line a pie pan with it.
4. Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
5. Grind frozen bananas with frozen blueberries—that’s the ice cream (yum, so good!) and the filling.
6. Fill the crust. Refrigerate.
7. Decorate as per your imagination. Enjoy.
Smarinalee's ThoughtsBy smarinalee
My first ever raw dessert—I am so excited, I couldn’t keep it to myself!
I just got my superstar Green Star juicer and am learning how to make everything with it.
I ran out of blueberries (Alright, I ate a portion of the blueberry ice-cream.), so with the leftover dough, I made tiny strawberry ice cream cupcakes.
P.S. You would need either a juicer or a blender.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 2 days 22 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 5 days 15 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 1 hour ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 6 days 1 hour ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 6 days 1 hour ago