3 bananas (frozen, peeled, cut up)
1 cup coconut flour
¼ cup ground flax seed
1 apple (shredded)
3 carrots (shredded)
¼ cup agave
1/8 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup dates (soaked)
1. Mix all the ingredients quite thoroughly, except dates, to form a really thick batter.
2. Spread mixture on Teflex sheet to about 1/4 inch thick.
3. Dehydrate at 115 Fahrenheit for about 4 hours and then flip over and dehydrate until firm yet cake-like for about 4 or 5 more hours. Keep checking it to be sure it’s not overdone.
4. Whip the dates to a paste.
5. Cut the cake into pieces, and layer them about 3 or 4 slices high.
6. Use the date paste as frosting.
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
Wonderful cake. Not too sweet.
Very much a banana taste.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?anewme - 2 hours 7 min ago
On and off RawClaireT - 3 hours 56 min ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 3 days 22 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 3 days 23 hours ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 4 days 9 hours ago