3 bananas (frozen, peeled, cut up)
1 cup coconut flour
¼ cup ground flax seed
1 apple (shredded)
3 carrots (shredded)
¼ cup agave
1/8 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup dates (soaked)
1. Mix all the ingredients quite thoroughly, except dates, to form a really thick batter.
2. Spread mixture on teflex sheet to about 1/4 inch thick.
3. Dehydrate at 115 F for about 4 hours and then flip over and dehydrate until firm yet cake-like for about 4 or 5 more hours. Keep checking it to be sure it’s not overdone.
4. Whip the dates to a paste.
5. Cut the cake into pieces, and layer them about 3 or 4 slices high.
6. Use the date paste as frosting.
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
Wonderful cake. Not too sweet.
Very much a banana taste.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
jackfruitClaireT - 14 hours 50 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 3 days 18 hours ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 4 days 17 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 4 days 17 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 4 days 22 hours ago