3 bananas (frozen, peeled, cut up)
1 cup coconut flour
¼ cup ground flax seed
1 apple (shredded)
3 carrots (shredded)
¼ cup agave
1/8 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking powder
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup dates (soaked)
1. Mix all the ingredients quite thoroughly, except dates, to form a really thick batter.
2. Spread mixture on teflex sheet to about 1/4 inch thick.
3. Dehydrate at 115 F for about 4 hours and then flip over and dehydrate until firm yet cake-like for about 4 or 5 more hours. Keep checking it to be sure it’s not overdone.
4. Whip the dates to a paste.
5. Cut the cake into pieces, and layer them about 3 or 4 slices high.
6. Use the date paste as frosting.
Harmonylia's ThoughtsBy harmonylia
Wonderful cake. Not too sweet.
Very much a banana taste.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 14 hours 33 min ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 14 hours 38 min ago
Detox Rash?????sherryllmillicentp - 2 days 18 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 5 days 15 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 5 days 15 hours ago