Rating5/5 (from 1 ratings)5
YieldServes 4-6 people
1 cup raw almonds
1 cup dates (soaked for 10 minutes)
3 tablespoons agave nectar
1 cup macadamia nuts
Juice from 1 lemon
Dash of cocoa powder
2 sprinkles of dried coconut flakes
4 strawberries (sliced)
2 tablespoons blueberries
1. Place the almonds and the dates in a food processor. Leave a little chunky.
2. Place in a pie dish and set aside.
3. Place the bananas, mango, agave nectar, lemon juice, and macadamia nuts in a food processor and process until smooth (will be a little runny).
4. Pour the filling into the pie crust
5. Decorate with strawberries, blueberries, cocoa powder, and coconut flakes
6. Put the dish in the freezer for about an hour until firm.
RawNY's ThoughtsBy RawNY
A classic fruity combination in a pie!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Has anyone ever woke up with a rancid taste in their mouth and had it last all day?Matt_Raw - 3 hours 7 min ago
Very Dry, Straw-like Hair :(pauliasmith6745 - 1 day 12 hours ago
Family food and raw foodcelinew - 1 day 14 hours ago
Really Dry Skinpauliasmith6745 - 1 day 18 hours ago
so lonely in Green Bay, WIsabrinag - 2 days 53 min ago