Rating4/5 (from 3 ratings)4
YieldServes 1 person
2 bananas (remove skin)
2 tablespoons raisins (soaked overnight)
1 tablespoon almonds (grinded)
4 figs (soaked overnight and dried)
1. Soak overnight the raisins and the figs.
2. The next morning, remove the skin of the 2 ripe bananas and place them in a plate. With a fork, mash the bananas till you get a soft pulpy mass and then spread evenly on your dish.
3. Remove water from raisins and place them on top of mashed bananas.
4. Remove water from figs and cut them in small pieces and place them on you your dish.
5. Grind the raw almonds to a powder like consistency and spread all over your dish.
Melaverde's ThoughtsBy melaverde
This is a breakfast idea that I got from a book by Norman Walker and it has soon become one of my favorite breakfast.
Simple and fast to prepare and it gives plenty of energy to make it all the way to your midday meal.
Since the book did not address it with a particular name, I decided to name it myself. Enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?ClaireT - 2 days 2 hours ago
recommendations on blue green algaeyardens - 2 days 2 hours ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 5 days 7 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 5 days 7 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 6 days 14 hours ago