Rating4/5 (from 3 ratings)4
YieldServes 1 person
2 bananas (remove skin)
2 tablespoons raisins (soaked overnight)
1 tablespoon almonds (grinded)
4 figs (soaked overnight and dried)
1. Soak overnight the raisins and the figs.
2. The next morning, remove the skin of the 2 ripe bananas and place them in a plate. With a fork, mash the bananas till you get a soft pulpy mass and then spread evenly on your dish.
3. Remove water from raisins and place them on top of mashed bananas.
4. Remove water from figs and cut them in small pieces and place them on you your dish.
5. Grind the raw almonds to a powder like consistency and spread all over your dish.
Melaverde's ThoughtsBy melaverde
This is a breakfast idea that I got from a book by Norman Walker and it has soon become one of my favorite breakfast.
Simple and fast to prepare and it gives plenty of energy to make it all the way to your midday meal.
Since the book did not address it with a particular name, I decided to name it myself. Enjoy!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Will hyperthyroidism cause tooth decay?Mage_5 - 10 hours 31 min ago
Has anyone tried the bentonite Detox ?francesr - 21 hours 43 min ago
Change in eye colourClaireT - 2 days 21 hours ago
Enzymes killed in the stomach?SunSpirit - 3 days 19 hours ago
Coconut Sweetener...Any Thoughts?Pancake Organics - 4 days 9 hours ago