Rating4/5 (from 3 ratings)4
YieldA family sized serving
8 bananas (processed until lightly chunky)
4 tablespoons honey (more can be added)
2 tablespoons cinnamon
Salt (to taste)
1 banana (sliced into rounds)
1 cup almonds
1 cup raisins
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla abstract
Drop of coconut butter (optional)
1. Set the sliced banana to the side and mix all the other ingredients together.
2. Put all ingredients into a food processor and process.
3. Pat the crust inside a tart pan and then place in to the refrigerator and let set for 5-10 minutes while you work on the filling.
4. When the filling is done, place it in the crust and set in the freezer for about 1 hour.
5. Take out and then place your sliced bananas on top to make a nice decoration.
Koolieaided's ThoughtsBy koolieaided
It’s a great recipe for anytime.
It’s a recipe I came up with.
It kind of reminds me of apple pie.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
dry hands on a 100% raw diet?MyHealingJourney - 13 hours 27 min ago
opinions about coconut waterClaireT - 2 days 5 hours ago
Cilantro - How much per day is safe?ClaireT - 2 days 5 hours ago
Products that Even out Skin tone?eleanorh - 3 days 12 hours ago
Helloooo Raw Christians....Fellowshipofthemartyrs - 6 days 17 hours ago