Rating4/5 (from 3 ratings)4
YieldA family sized serving
8 bananas (processed until lightly chunky)
4 tablespoons honey (more can be added)
2 tablespoons cinnamon
Salt (to taste)
1 banana (sliced into rounds)
1 cup almonds
1 cup raisins
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla abstract
Drop of coconut butter (optional)
1. Set the sliced banana to the side and mix all the other ingredients together.
2. Put all ingredients into a food processor and process.
3. Pat the crust inside a tart pan and then place in to the refrigerator and let set for 5-10 minutes while you work on the filling.
4. When the filling is done, place it in the crust and set in the freezer for about 1 hour.
5. Take out and then place your sliced bananas on top to make a nice decoration.
Koolieaided's ThoughtsBy koolieaided
It’s a great recipe for anytime.
It’s a recipe I came up with.
It kind of reminds me of apple pie.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 16 hours 53 min ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 3 days 10 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 3 days 19 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 3 days 19 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 3 days 19 hours ago