Rating4/5 (from 3 ratings)4
YieldA family sized serving
8 bananas (processed until lightly chunky)
4 tablespoons honey (more can be added)
2 tablespoons cinnamon
Salt (to taste)
1 banana (sliced into rounds)
1 cup almonds
1 cup raisins
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon vanilla abstract
Drop of coconut butter (optional)
1. Set the sliced banana to the side and mix all the other ingredients together.
2. Put all ingredients into a food processor and process.
3. Pat the crust inside a tart pan and then place in to the refrigerator and let set for 5-10 minutes while you work on the filling.
4. When the filling is done, place it in the crust and set in the freezer for about 1 hour.
5. Take out and then place your sliced bananas on top to make a nice decoration.
Koolieaided's ThoughtsBy koolieaided
It’s a great recipe for anytime.
It’s a recipe I came up with.
It kind of reminds me of apple pie.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Hemp Sprouts are Coming to AmericaBruddahsage - 3 hours 21 min ago
blackheads!!!travisb - 1 day 10 hours ago
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 2 days 3 hours ago
Wheatgrass in LA !!!bluesky-raw vegan - 2 days 16 hours ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 3 days 17 hours ago