1 pint strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries
1 recipe "macadamia cream"
1 heaping tbsp raw honey
Servings: 12 oz.
digests in 4 hours
2 cups macadamias, soaked 4 hours
2 cups rejuvelac or water
1 tbsp agar agar flakes
1. drain and rinse nuts
2. blend nuts with rejuvelac until smooth
3. take blended cream and strain through a muslin cloth or bag. you should have 20 oz of liquid
4. put liquid back in blender with agar agar and blend well
5. pour into a wide mouth jar and put in fridge
6. spoon off the top as needed
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.