Mixed baby greens
strawberries, blueberries. raspberries, blackberries
Dressing of choice, I used my Sweet Cranberry-Orange Dressing, below.
Sweet Cranberry-Orange Dressing
2 large navel oranges, zest if desired, and peel oranges
1 cup fresh cranberries
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons agave, or more to taste
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
1. Combine all dressing ingredients in blender until creamy.
2. Pour over salad and enjoy!
raspberry fruit leather, optional:)
1. Place a glass in the center of a round platter and arrange lettuce around it.
2. Scatter assorted berries as desired.
3. Remove glass, top with fruit leather bow, and serve.
Happy Holidays everyone!!!
Evergreen's ThoughtsBy evergreen
A quick and easy holiday salad
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.