Mixed baby greens
strawberries, blueberries. raspberries, blackberries
Dressing of choice, I used my Sweet Cranberry-Orange Dressing, below.
Sweet Cranberry-Orange Dressing
2 large navel oranges, zest if desired, and peel oranges
1 cup fresh cranberries
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons agave, or more to taste
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
1. Combine all dressing ingredients in blender until creamy.
2. Pour over salad and enjoy!
raspberry fruit leather, optional:)
1. Place a glass in the center of a round platter and arrange lettuce around it.
2. Scatter assorted berries as desired.
3. Remove glass, top with fruit leather bow, and serve.
More pictures of this salad and dressing on my blog:
Lots of raw recipes (including raw cookie of the week), crafts, and ideas for the upcoming winter holidays posted on my blog here:
Happy Holidays everyone!!!
Evergreen's ThoughtsBy evergreen
A quick and easy holiday salad
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
4th day as a Vegan:)Harmony1 - 5 hours 2 min ago
jackfruitClaireT - 4 days 4 hours ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 1 week 7 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 week 1 day ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 week 1 day ago