Mixed baby greens
strawberries, blueberries. raspberries, blackberries
Dressing of choice, I used my Sweet Cranberry-Orange Dressing, below.
Sweet Cranberry-Orange Dressing
2 large navel oranges, zest if desired, and peel oranges
1 cup fresh cranberries
1/4 cup olive oil
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
2 tablespoons agave, or more to taste
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon, optional
1. Combine all dressing ingredients in blender until creamy.
2. Pour over salad and enjoy!
raspberry fruit leather, optional:)
1. Place a glass in the center of a round platter and arrange lettuce around it.
2. Scatter assorted berries as desired.
3. Remove glass, top with fruit leather bow, and serve.
More pictures of this salad and dressing on my blog:
Lots of raw recipes (including raw cookie of the week), crafts, and ideas for the upcoming winter holidays posted on my blog here:
Happy Holidays everyone!!!
Evergreen's ThoughtsBy evergreen
A quick and easy holiday salad
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Greetings All!ClaireT - 1 day 3 hours ago
Obligatory welcome postClaireT - 1 day 3 hours ago
Oh No, my hair is breaking offClaireT - 1 day 3 hours ago
Should we supplement on a raw diet.RawLifer - 1 day 9 hours ago
Frequently Asked Questions / GlossaryRawLifer - 1 day 10 hours ago