1 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup almonds
1/3 cup agave nectar or dates
3 to 5 tablespoons mesquite meal or carob powder
Pinch of nutmeg and/or cinnamon
1 or 2 pinches of sea salt
1. Put the sunflower seeds and almonds in the Vitamix to make them into a flour or powder.
2. Mix them with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Get about 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture and shape it into a nice round ball. At this point, you may roll it in sesame seeds, coconut flakes, or carob powder.
4. Continue this process until all of the mixture is gone.
5. Put the bliss balls into the freezer until ready to eat.
RawGuru's ThoughtsBy RawGuru
Blissfully delicious! :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Fruit Juice Pulp?Mayank - 1 hour 35 min ago
Crazy health devices?pjotrl - 13 hours 45 min ago
4th day as a Vegan:)ClaireT - 1 day 12 hours ago
My coconut has been refrigerated for 2 days from clear to purple?ClaireT - 1 day 12 hours ago
Please boycott bee pollen!matthewr - 1 day 18 hours ago