1 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup almonds
1/3 cup agave nectar or dates
3 to 5 tablespoons mesquite meal or carob powder
Pinch of nutmeg and/or cinnamon
1 or 2 pinches of sea salt
1. Put the sunflower seeds and almonds in the Vitamix to make them into a flour or powder.
2. Mix them with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Get about 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture and shape it into a nice round ball. At this point, you may roll it in sesame seeds, coconut flakes, or carob powder.
4. Continue this process until all of the mixture is gone.
5. Put the bliss balls into the freezer until ready to eat.
RawGuru's ThoughtsBy RawGuru
Blissfully delicious! :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
On and off RawRequisite - 8 hours 18 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 1 day 10 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 6 days 1 hour ago
Nut allergyveggie - 6 days 1 hour ago
Parasite Cleansealexbro - 6 days 11 hours ago