1 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup almonds
1/3 cup agave nectar or dates
3 to 5 tablespoons mesquite meal or carob powder
Pinch of nutmeg and/or cinnamon
1 or 2 pinches of sea salt
1. Put the sunflower seeds and almonds in the Vitamix to make them into a flour or powder.
2. Mix them with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Get about 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture and shape it into a nice round ball. At this point, you may roll it in sesame seeds, coconut flakes, or carob powder.
4. Continue this process until all of the mixture is gone.
5. Put the bliss balls into the freezer until ready to eat.
RawGuru's ThoughtsBy RawGuru
Blissfully delicious! :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?ClaireT - 13 hours 19 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!ClaireT - 13 hours 21 min ago
Happy to be here!ClaireT - 13 hours 23 min ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 3 days 14 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 4 days 23 hours ago