1 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup almonds
1/3 cup agave nectar or dates
3 to 5 tablespoons mesquite meal or carob powder
Pinch of nutmeg and/or cinnamon
1 or 2 pinches of sea salt
1. Put the sunflower seeds and almonds in the Vitamix to make them into a flour or powder.
2. Mix them with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Get about 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture and shape it into a nice round ball. At this point, you may roll it in sesame seeds, coconut flakes, or carob powder.
4. Continue this process until all of the mixture is gone.
5. Put the bliss balls into the freezer until ready to eat.
RawGuru's ThoughtsBy RawGuru
Blissfully delicious! :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Experiences with superfoodsabannon615 - 1 day 2 hours ago
80 10 10 or Gabriel Coussens for diabetes type 1bobcurious - 2 days 5 hours ago
Raw Taco Filling Recipe helpnancyzb - 2 days 17 hours ago
Sick when eating cooked foodTammiTrue - 3 days 21 hours ago
Best Juicer?Halas1987 - 5 days 5 hours ago