1 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup almonds
1/3 cup agave nectar or dates
3 to 5 tablespoons mesquite meal or carob powder
Pinch of nutmeg and/or cinnamon
1 or 2 pinches of sea salt
1. Put the sunflower seeds and almonds in the Vitamix to make them into a flour or powder.
2. Mix them with the rest of the ingredients.
3. Get about 1-2 tablespoons of the mixture and shape it into a nice round ball. At this point, you may roll it in sesame seeds, coconut flakes, or carob powder.
4. Continue this process until all of the mixture is gone.
5. Put the bliss balls into the freezer until ready to eat.
RawGuru's ThoughtsBy RawGuru
Blissfully delicious! :)
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 1 day 19 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 4 days 12 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 4 days 22 hours ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 4 days 22 hours ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 4 days 22 hours ago