1 pint blueberries
½ cup banana
1½ cup dates, pitted and soaked
2 cup walnut
1 tablespoon Agave / Honey
pinch sea salt
little coconut oil
1. In a food processor, blend 1/2 cup of dates with walnut, agave/honey and sea salt until fine.
2. grease cup cake holder with coconut oil
3. pat down crust mix into individual cup cake holders
1. in a food processer, blend the rest of dates with banana and 1/2 pint of blue blueberries until smooth.
2. remove from food processor and mix in with the rest of whole blueberries
3. pour mixture into individual crust.
3. refigerate for at least 2 hours.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is a subsitution for nutritional yeast ?foods - 3 hours 53 min from now
Daylight Diet and two meals a dayforeverafs - 3 hours 2 min ago
Will hyperthyroidism cause tooth decay?joycey - 1 day 3 hours ago
Has anyone bought a Vita Mix from the US for use in Europe?TammiTrue - 1 day 15 hours ago
parchment paper and dehydrating timeworkoutman4252 - 1 day 16 hours ago