1 pint blueberries
½ cup banana
1½ cup dates, pitted and soaked
2 cup walnut
1 tablespoon Agave / Honey
pinch sea salt
little coconut oil
1. In a food processor, blend 1/2 cup of dates with walnut, agave/honey and sea salt until fine.
2. grease cup cake holder with coconut oil
3. pat down crust mix into individual cup cake holders
1. in a food processer, blend the rest of dates with banana and 1/2 pint of blue blueberries until smooth.
2. remove from food processor and mix in with the rest of whole blueberries
3. pour mixture into individual crust.
3. refigerate for at least 2 hours.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Does anyone believe in intelligent life out there?ocpaul20 - 2 hours 45 min ago
Balsamic Vinegarocpaul20 - 6 hours 41 min ago
Holy detox symptoms!ocpaul20 - 7 hours 52 min ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?ocpaul20 - 8 hours 13 min ago
holistic educationocpaul20 - 8 hours 18 min ago