1 pint blueberries
½ cup banana
1½ cup dates, pitted and soaked
2 cup walnut
1 tablespoon Agave / Honey
pinch sea salt
little coconut oil
1. In a food processor, blend 1/2 cup of dates with walnut, agave/honey and sea salt until fine.
2. grease cup cake holder with coconut oil
3. pat down crust mix into individual cup cake holders
1. in a food processer, blend the rest of dates with banana and 1/2 pint of blue blueberries until smooth.
2. remove from food processor and mix in with the rest of whole blueberries
3. pour mixture into individual crust.
3. refigerate for at least 2 hours.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Your favorite Raw ice cream recipe?davidw - 13 hours 16 min ago
Can broccoli be eaten raw?bananaboy - 1 day 2 hours ago
16 month old teeth dissolving/crumbling off --- HELPdianas - 1 day 2 hours ago
Apple Cider Vinegar enemas?KoloToo - 1 day 3 hours ago
Eat a Ground Avocado Pit?debrac - 1 day 7 hours ago