1 pint blueberries
½ cup banana
1½ cups pitted dates (soaked)
2 cups walnuts
1 tablespoon agave or honey
Pinch of sea salt
Little coconut oil
1. In a food processor, blend 1/2 cup of dates with walnut, agave or honey, and sea salt until fine.
2. Grease cup cake holder with coconut oil.
3. Pat down crust mix into individual cup cake holders.
4. In a food processor, blend the rest of the dates with banana and 1/2 pint of blue blueberries until smooth.
5. Remove from food processor and mix in with the rest of the whole blueberries.
6. Pour mixture into an individual crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Hungry girl's ThoughtsBy hungry girl
Tasty and colorful!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Happy to be here!wildebeest - 9 hours 42 min ago
2 weeks in and I'm documenting it all via video!williamv - 10 hours 14 min ago
To buy gadgets or not to buy gadgets?wildebeest - 23 hours 30 min ago
Rawtarian appsClaireT - 1 day 7 hours ago
Glowing skin...what is your winning formula?michele4131 - 2 days 17 hours ago