1 pint blueberries
½ cup banana
1½ cup dates, pitted and soaked
2 cup walnut
1 tablespoon Agave / Honey
pinch sea salt
little coconut oil
1. In a food processor, blend 1/2 cup of dates with walnut, agave/honey and sea salt until fine.
2. grease cup cake holder with coconut oil
3. pat down crust mix into individual cup cake holders
1. in a food processer, blend the rest of dates with banana and 1/2 pint of blue blueberries until smooth.
2. remove from food processor and mix in with the rest of whole blueberries
3. pour mixture into individual crust.
3. refigerate for at least 2 hours.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Greens for the winterRomey - 6 hours 14 min ago
Any recipe requests?Romey - 6 hours 23 min ago
Dreadlocks Of Love! Dreads For Friends A Cancer CharityRomey - 7 hours 33 min ago
What percentage raw?Romey - 7 hours 47 min ago
How do I change my profile photo?The Rawtarian - 13 hours 47 min ago