1 pint blueberries
½ cup banana
1½ cups pitted dates (soaked)
2 cups walnuts
1 tablespoon agave or honey
Pinch of sea salt
Little coconut oil
1. In a food processor, blend 1/2 cup of dates with walnut, agave or honey, and sea salt until fine.
2. Grease cup cake holder with coconut oil.
3. Pat down crust mix into individual cup cake holders.
4. In a food processor, blend the rest of the dates with banana and 1/2 pint of blue blueberries until smooth.
5. Remove from food processor and mix in with the rest of the whole blueberries.
6. Pour mixture into an individual crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Hungry girl's ThoughtsBy hungry girl
Tasty and colorful!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
What is the one kitchen tool you could not live without?TammiTrue - 3 days 21 hours ago
Avocado headache!!!stellabbell - 6 days 14 hours ago
Best Juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 24 min ago
Could you list here the best masticating juicer?marinay4510 - 1 week 25 min ago
~chrons, colitis, ibd~ gaining weight as raw vegan?marinay4510 - 1 week 26 min ago