1 pint blueberries
½ cup banana
1½ cups pitted dates (soaked)
2 cups walnuts
1 tablespoon agave or honey
Pinch of sea salt
Little coconut oil
1. In a food processor, blend 1/2 cup of dates with walnut, agave or honey, and sea salt until fine.
2. Grease cup cake holder with coconut oil.
3. Pat down crust mix into individual cup cake holders.
4. In a food processor, blend the rest of the dates with banana and 1/2 pint of blue blueberries until smooth.
5. Remove from food processor and mix in with the rest of the whole blueberries.
6. Pour mixture into an individual crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Hungry girl's ThoughtsBy hungry girl
Tasty and colorful!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
On and off RawRequisite - 1 hour 20 min ago
Acne after 6 months rawarinam - 16 hours 11 min ago
Can I use fresh shredded coconut instead of the dry one?55153 - 1 day 3 hours ago
Is it possible to be raw on a college budget???veggie - 5 days 18 hours ago
Nut allergyveggie - 5 days 18 hours ago