1 pint blueberries
½ cup banana
1½ cups pitted dates (soaked)
2 cups walnuts
1 tablespoon agave or honey
Pinch of sea salt
Little coconut oil
1. In a food processor, blend 1/2 cup of dates with walnut, agave or honey, and sea salt until fine.
2. Grease cup cake holder with coconut oil.
3. Pat down crust mix into individual cup cake holders.
4. In a food processor, blend the rest of the dates with banana and 1/2 pint of blue blueberries until smooth.
5. Remove from food processor and mix in with the rest of the whole blueberries.
6. Pour mixture into an individual crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Hungry girl's ThoughtsBy hungry girl
Tasty and colorful!
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Wheatgrass in LA !!!johne - 54 min 8 sec ago
Hello Rawtarianstravisb - 14 hours 34 min ago
How can I prevent neighbor's cat from killing birds in our yard?ClaireT - 22 hours 16 min ago
Homemade almond butter?amytee - 1 day 5 hours ago
raw food in richmond, VAmegkup - 1 day 22 hours ago