1 pint blueberries
½ cup banana
1½ cup dates, pitted and soaked
2 cup walnut
1 tablespoon Agave / Honey
pinch sea salt
little coconut oil
1. In a food processor, blend 1/2 cup of dates with walnut, agave/honey and sea salt until fine.
2. grease cup cake holder with coconut oil
3. pat down crust mix into individual cup cake holders
1. in a food processer, blend the rest of dates with banana and 1/2 pint of blue blueberries until smooth.
2. remove from food processor and mix in with the rest of whole blueberries
3. pour mixture into individual crust.
3. refigerate for at least 2 hours.
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
Can broccoli be eaten raw?ClaireT - 14 hours 34 min ago
Coconut Goddess' raw vegan diet plan for fat loss and healthClaireT - 14 hours 39 min ago
Detox Rash?????sherryllmillicentp - 2 days 18 hours ago
Do chia seeds need soaking?TammiTrue - 5 days 15 hours ago
Activated Living Hemp FoodsTammiTrue - 5 days 15 hours ago