YieldMakes about 20 medium-sized bliss balls.
2 cup Brazil nuts, unsoaked
2 cup dried coconut
¼ teaspoon Himalayan Crystal Salt
4 tablespoon cacao powder, heaping
1 vanilla bean, seeds and skin
5 tablespoon agave (to taste)
½ cup cacao nibs
1. Add the first 4 ingredients to a food processor.
2. Slice open the vanilla bean lengthwise. Remove the seeds. Julienne the vanilla bean skin, and then mince. Add to the food processor, distributing evenly. Alternatively, you can just use 1t of vanilla extract.
3. Process until fine. Then add agave and process an additional 40-60 seconds. You might need to stop the food processor once or twice to scrape down the mixture.
4. Add cacao nibs, and process an additional 40-60 seconds. You might need to stop the food processor once or twice to scrape down the mixture. It is a good idea to not overprocess, for this will add a nice cacao nib texture.
5. Remove mixture from the food processor, and form into balls. Eat right away, or refrigerate to firm up.
Achin70's ThoughtsBy achin70
This recipe is slightly adapted from a crust recipe for a Blackforest Chocolate Cheesecake on gliving.tv. It went over really well at a Thanksgiving potluck last year!
Here is the link: http://gliving.tv/community/comments.php?DiscussionID=307
Print This Recipe (PDF)
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
엠카지노 ＼【OHD7.COM】ら 생방송바카라riolagas6767 - 18 min 5 sec from now
페가수스카지노 ＼【OHD7.COM】ら 생방송바카라riolagas6767 - 6 min 21 sec from now
애플카지노 ＼【OHD7.COM】ら 생방송바카라riolagas6767 - 5 min 52 sec from now
막탄카지노 ＼【OHD7.COM】ら 생방송바카라riolagas6767 - 5 min 21 sec from now
세부카지노 ＼【OHD7.COM】ら 생방송바카라riolagas6767 - 10 sec from now