3½ cups broccoli (cut into bite size or smaller)
3½ cups cauliflower (cut into bite size or smaller)
1 cup mushrooms (chopped)
½ cup olive oil
3 cloves garlic (chopped)
2 slices red onion (chopped)
1 lemon (juiced)
Dash of salt
½ cup almonds (chopped)
½ recipe of cheddar sauce
1. Cut up the broccoli, cauliflower, and mushrooms and place in a bowl.
2. Stir together the olive oil, garlic, red onion, lemon juice, and salt. This is your marinade for the vegetables.
3. Stir it into the veggies and let marinate in the fridge for a few hours, stirring occasionally.
4. An hour or so before eating, stir in the chopped almonds and the Rich Cheddar Sauce.
5. Warm in the dehydrator at 105 Fahrenheit for about an hour. You could skip the dehydrator part if you’d like. I haven’t tried it without warming it up, but I’m sure it would still be pretty tasty.
This recipe came as a result of a request from my daughter.
She asked if I could I make a raw version of the cooked broccoli cheese casserole we used to make?
I took the challenge and the result was so successful that the rest of the family loved it. We hope you do, too!
Click the button below to download the printable PDF.
© 2009-2016 The Rawtarian.
This information is not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified health care professional and is not intended as medical advice.
I encourage you to make your own health care decisions based upon your research and in partnership with like-minded, qualified health care professional(s). I wish you success on your raw journey!